You can xp again in df now little albies

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Melachi-
I think nearly every stealther in the game does this all the time, or atleast did it for quite a while. Even some of the big named stealthers did it nearly exclusivly to rr4 or 5 before they could compete in emain.

Originally posted by zapzap
I wonder when u began playing this game ?
Df came long after most of the high rr sb infils hunter scouts out there dinged.

Ill get the first few words for you here now, one sec..

"I think nearly every stealther"
"Even some of the big named stealthers"

theres my immunity to your nit picking, ta.

I

iceforge

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think nearly every stealther in the game does this all the time, or atleast did it for quite a while. Even some of the big named stealthers did it nearly exclusivly to rr4 or 5 before they could compete in emain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by zapzap
I wonder when u began playing this game ?
Df came long after most of the high rr sb infils hunter scouts out there dinged.

Ill get the first few words for you here now, one sec..

"I think nearly every stealther"
"Even some of the big named stealthers"

theres my immunity to your nit picking, ta.

PWNED! :clap:

A

andrilyn

Originally posted by inqy
I love made up stories. tell me another. (some truth to this though as like I said ^^ I wouldn't attack a pala, sitting or not)

So you cant even remember killing a necro at the alb cook room then a pally comes and sits down to lure you and it did work you PA + did a hell of alot other styles before he got up and slammed you and brought you to 20% hp but you could not run away since you probably used all end or was affraid of the green con rocots you had to pass so you ran in cicles trying to get far away to stealth but you failed.

A

Astraad

Why would he remeber one single death out of the many that players suffer in RvR every day of the week?

O

old.Emma

o_O Never attack paladins that are > warder unless you can 100% kite them.

DF is not the place for kiting. waaaaaayyyy to much aggro there ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom