you can backstab sideways now?

Xplo

Banned
aparantly Jayuk can after i strafed away from him while in stealth and surrounded by mid zerg, or is there a side stun in mid melee spec? ^^

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
probably just lag, when i spot an infil and turn to not get PAed i still get PAed ;)

and i only know snare styles from side in mid, no stun styles

Xplo

Banned
well i was strafing away from him for about 2 seconds... very laggy server then :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think it was added in 1.68(?) - they increased the angles you could be at to perform positional styles in an effort to make people use them more.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
That mid zerg at apk that just got pwnt by thid blitz?

So you were the 1,5-2fgh who were zerging at the night?, your bard played plain crap, like your casters, but the shar (champ?) and the firby BM were pwning, man, that BM hurts :eek6:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Umm, we were running a trio so no it wasn´t us.. or you need to learn your basic maths :)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
So you were the 1,5-2fgh who were zerging at the night?, your bard played plain crap, like your casters, but the shar (champ?) and the firby BM were pwning, man, that BM hurts :eek6:

Erm. WTF we were the 1.5-2fg zerging? we played as a 3. as you might have been able to tell by the emblem I was a Firby BM (Merif) and we had a shar champ (isino) and tbh we only ever seen like 20 Albs at a time, never purposely run with any other hibs and I don't beleive there were more than like 8 hibs in the total of BG but there we go.

So funny Alb whinging about a 3man zerg :worthy:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
They ran in a 3 and I just noticed in another thread you were dannae, please. I came over apk twice yesterday to find Thid Blitz within your zerg of 2fg. Before I ran solo I was in a group of 6, after they left I generally "slyly" followed Thid Blitz around.

The few times ive seen you you've never been in less then 2fg, once you was solo at the bottom of apk when as my 6 man zerg came along you ran back to hug your gates.

Edit: Before I ran solo we had 3 bards in our group and a druid, one void eld (Irowyn) and a mana chanter (Luwibomb)

Was you one of those albs that chased me from apk too ab-hpk shore?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Erm. WTF we were the 1.5-2fg zerging? we played as a 3. as you might have been able to tell by the emblem I was a Firby BM (Merif) and we had a shar champ (isino) and tbh we only ever seen like 20 Albs at a time, never purposely run with any other hibs and I don't beleive there were more than like 8 hibs in the total of BG but there we go.

So funny Alb whinging about a 3man zerg :worthy:

Yes, i noticed the emblems but all times i meet you (and i was SOLO, NOT GROUPED) you had 1fgh+ tailing and adding on all fights. And congratulations if you are the BM, you know how to play the char and hurt like hell whit that back style (btw hate snare shout on champs)

And of course i ran to apk, isnt like i can solo 6 hibs by my own unbuffed, i'm glad i managed to mezz you twice and to kill one of you in all the fights (one of you or one of the adder fan-boys you had) before flee or get zerged.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
Was you one of those albs that chased me from apk too ab-hpk shore?

Nope, maybe some of my air pets for a while (20 secs) but not me personally.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
My group was the one that "added" I didnt know them 3 would be at apk, infact from hpk they want to mb, we went straight to apk and saw their kill spams I guessed this to be at mb. Come over the hill see them attacking 2 fg albs. You just said we were a fg then in the same post admitted we was 6?

So you was solo, but stood in the middle of the zerg everytime you just happened to meet any enemy be it hib or mid?

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Antedeluvian said:
And of course i ran to apk, isnt like i can solo 6 hibs by my own unbuffed, i'm glad i managed to mezz you twice and to kill one of you in all the fights (one of you or one of the adder fan-boys you had) before flee or get zerged.

Aye you must have been solo to their aswell, no help from no one else I suspect. Have to admit though you killed me in that last fight along with the fire wiz Nappy and that Umbro dude.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Nugusta said:
My group was the one that "added" I didnt know them 3 would be at apk, infact from hpk they want to mb, we went straight to apk and saw their kill spams I guessed this to be at mb. Come over the hill see them attacking 2 fg albs. You just said we were a fg then in the same post admitted we was 6?

So you was solo, but stood in the middle of the zerg everytime you just happened to meet any enemy be it hib or mid?

Using the same retoric as you, are you admiting you chased me solo at alb shore in the same post you say i was stood in the middle of an alb zerg?

And there wasn't any alb zerg when you were playing, think you are counting the alb+mid stealthers adding on fights :eek:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Antedeluvian said:
Using the same retoric as you, are you admiting you chased me solo at alb shore in the same post you say i was stood in the middle of an alb zerg?

And there wasn't any alb zerg when you were playing, think you are counting the alb+mid stealthers adding on fights :eek:

No idea what the hell your talking about so ill try and keep things clean.

1. I asked if you was one of the albs that chased me to alb shore, never said you was one of them.

2. Im talking about the same time as you was with thid blitz so therefore we must both be talking about the same time.

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
hmm if it was a black firby piecing bm it was me xiimaso :p
but i am blade now so should wtfpwn any sb :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom