You are currently ineligible for transfer

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else having this problem? I type /freexfer on my friar (Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!) and it confirms I can move to Ywain (asking that I use the format /freexfer <realm name>). When I complete the transfer as follows:

/freexfer Ywain5

I receive the message "Your are currently ineligible for transfer". Strangely my 50 vamp on the Devon cluster did not have this trouble. Did Mythic end the free transfers from the Classic clusters?

Nates

Fledgling Freddie
Please ignore the above. As a classic cluster char I needed to complete a quest given out by the Royal Accountant. This credited me with Master Level 1 - 5 tokens to help make the transition to a ToA server more manageable (kudos to Mythic for that).

See you on the battlefield!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
What does this "quest" entail?

Running around like a fool for the ml credits? :p

And is it a full ml, or do you still need to farm ml xp?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Its a tough talk to one guy pick up quest...

Talk to same guy finish quest.

Takes ages!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Was good to get free ml5 for sure, was a bit disappointed in the classic item trade service though only really SI BP's that can be exchanged for arti's, I had an entire template built around darkspire items. These werent exactly easy to get had to run DS probs 30-40times to get fully kitted out.. dont have the bps to get artis for my cabas temp so got some work to do now!!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
What does this "quest" entail?

Running around like a fool for the ml credits? :p

And is it a full ml, or do you still need to farm ml xp?
Its a quest that gives you ml tokens.. Speak to a dude and you're done. After that you login to Ywain and trade them for full ml1 - ml5. No grinding needed.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Was good to get free ml5 for sure, was a bit disappointed in the classic item trade service though only really SI BP's that can be exchanged for arti's, I had an entire template built around darkspire items. These werent exactly easy to get had to run DS probs 30-40times to get fully kitted out.. dont have the bps to get artis for my cabas temp so got some work to do now!!
They should give the classic characters 10k of bps for free as well imo ;p

I think the only stuff that can be upgraded is the SI chest, Dragon Chest and weapons, Champ weapons and possible Epic chest. Rest of the items are the same on classic (Darkspire items for an example).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
They should give the classic characters 10k of bps for free as well imo ;p

I think the only stuff that can be upgraded is the SI chest, Dragon Chest and weapons, Champ weapons and possible Epic chest. Rest of the items are the same on classic (Darkspire items for an example).

I heard someone say a dragon drop ring or bracer coudl be handed in, but not sure if thats bollocks

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
I heard someone say a dragon drop ring or bracer coudl be handed in, but not sure if thats bollocks
Aye thats probably true since one or more dragon jewelry in each realm has bonus to style and magic damage. Im guessing that the same items on classic servers didnt have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom