Rant You almost think you live in a classless society.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
And then you get referred to as a "peasant" for attending a certain pub, Jesus Christ is it 1850 again?

Never heard of it in Scotland before, I know down south my multi millionaire young adult friend was not spoken to by his neighbors for about 3 or so years, apparently they did not like the idea of "new money" or something.

Anyone got any good stories of class warfare/idiocy?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's still a class based society, except now the classes are different. The lazy, non-working class, the nu-working class and then the rich.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You're all peasants as far as I'm concerned *adjusts monocle*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Couldn't care less about class. We all squat when we're shitting.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Couldn't care less about class. We all squat when we're shitting.

Dunno about you but we have toilets to sit on down here in the south. We don't have to dig a hole every time we need to go.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There was some sad human being on the telly, who'd taken over a pub and changed the menu to some self indulgent, arty food that he'd no doubt seen being eaten somewhere by some other pathetic arsewipes trying to find the elusive coolness that eludes us all. Anyway he called the original menu 'peasants' food , not the ingredients, just the way it was structured, well I guess there's no pint in being well off, if you can't elevate your own importance, but who's fooling who?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You thought you lived in a classless society? More fool you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You thought you lived in a classless society? More fool you.

It is kinda like thinking FH is different from the other umpty million websites on the internet with their trolls and immature humor :D

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Class warfare!

and other bullshit buzzwords I'm growing more and more tired of hearing in this country.

rynnor

Rockhound
Theres only two classes - the rich (and I mean seriously rich not just top rate tax earners) who sail on blithely and the working class where those in work and those unemployed fight over scraps.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One mans scraps, other mans meal.

Or like the great poet, namely every f*cking shopkeep in Skyrim; some may call this junk, but i call them treasures.

If you're happy with what you got, don't need fancy stuff, have a roof(if you so prefer) over your head and mead in your belly, a rich man has less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom