YORRIC joins BW, suck it, its' only your dignity, WP :

O

old.YORX Excelcus

Hello chaps,

you know him,you love him, you cannot effin' live without him, heeeere's YORRIC. Indeed, hello from the latest WP escapee. I couldn't register YORRIC, unfortunately, so you get me in latin garb. One has finally tired of the poor quality of service from BT's finest <chortle> and is giving both MPZ and BW a whirl. One hopes that the service will be quicker and more user friendly. Having mailed WP admin and booking servers many times only to recieve zero reply, I hope that this will prove to be a more successful and harmonious experience.

So, welcome me with open arms or legs if you're of that persuasion. It's all good.

One quick question for Admin/members:

I have the BW direct dial up service and have used it once or twice before when WP's been down or out. When I connect I simply get a connection confirmation dialogue box and no more. Is there or should there be a BW browser to connect to games or am I supposed to use the CStrike console/Gamespy? I'm knew to this lark really and only play Cstrike or Shogun online so any advice and info would be appreciated. I find Gamespy a little unfriendly and unreliable. Also, is there any way to filter out all servers except the BW servers in the 'find internet game' option of the Cstrike menu?

Thanks in advance.
YORRIC.

B

bigfoot

There is no BW browser or wp-style software, we recommend that you use either an in-game browser, a version of gamespy or game explorer.

You can add servers to "favourites" using the ingame browser of CounterStrike, what i used to do before i started using Game Explorer is find all the BW ones, add them to "favourites" then simply filter by "favourites" and the only servers you will see are BW ones.

O

old.YORX Excelcus

Originally posted by bigfoot
There is no BW browser or wp-style software, we recommend that you use either an in-game browser, a version of gamespy or game explorer.

You can add servers to "favourites" using the ingame browser of CounterStrike, what i used to do before i started using Game Explorer is find all the BW ones, add them to "favourites" then simply filter by "favourites" and the only servers you will see are BW ones.

Bigfoot,

thanks for the info :eek:)

Y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom