Yoohooo?

M

Mongrol

So where is everyone? Things have got too quiet around here and I hate to incline it`s been since the departure of EM and so insinuate that they actually stimulated conversation around here.

------------------
Mongrol,
Crunchy on the outside,
Chewy on the inside.

O

old.Trojan1

Well there is SOME life here. Although as in my post in the general section. This whole board has gone seriously quiet compared to last time i was here (bout 6 months ago i had to leave - but back now). There was a time when it'd take me a good cpl of hrs to read and reply to the messages on this board. And look now - its dead!
frown.gif
frown.gif

O

old.[EM]vaggabond

You need someone to 'stimulate' conversation. Some of us did that for a while, be it via EM -v- The Rest of the World or various web sites.

Now EM have moved to UT and all is quiet and you all miss them
smile.gif
. I would argue that this harmony is a good thing. There seems to be no fighting and all seems well, poker can sleep easy knowing I'm not about to broadside him any second!!!!

Boring it may be but harmony is a good thing in the long term. Its just less fun.

Saying that I re-entered the tribes world last night with IS
smile.gif
so who knows what will happen.

O

old.Stamper2

EM did cause a mess up in the cup coz we were supposed to play them but they never turned up.

They still somehow manage to haunt tribes from beyond the grave

O

old.[EM]vaggabond

EM never entered the cup as none of the core ppl play tribes any more, and if they were entered it was someone taking the piss

O

old.[EM]vaggabond

are you sure it was not that weird 'ttfkaemans' team that later pulled out that were simply the bits and peices of both EM and NS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom