Sport Yo Swedes.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Granlund's goal vs. Russia last night was fantastic! I was playing bowling/having a beer with friends when all of a sudden i see his goal on the big screen by the bar. My jaw kinda dropped, and i tried to get my tipsy friends to watch it too, but they were too slow, lol! :p

Anyhoo, it's always a classic matchup, and I do believe it could end either way. We may have a slightly stronger goalkeeper, but Finland has a lot of skilled players and seems to have a good team spirit too. :) I won't be too disappointed if Finland takes it either - you guys still haven't won a WC, have you? ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah the goal was most excellent, couldn't believe it himself :p

I can't, sadly enough, watch any of the games live as any time i do, Finland loses. PRoven fact :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I can't, sadly enough, watch any of the games live as any time i do, Finland loses. PRoven fact :D

Is that specific for the games vs Sweden, or ALL of Finland's games? :) And don't worry, I'll watch it for you! ^^

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yeah the goal was most excellent, couldn't believe it himself :p

To be fair what I have heard he only said "its just another goal" kinda comments, and he has scored it before (4 years ago apparently!)

Scoring it in a world cup semi is a bit cooler tho :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well that sucked. Oh and props to beating the Swedish reserve team.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The city went crazy, not just a bit either :p

I was luckily home, safe and sound, far away from the mayhem.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Actually, there were a few Fins in the pub we were at. They were screaming constantly and waving their knives like it was ak47's.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, there were a few Fins in the pub we were at. They were screaming constantly and waving their knives like it was ak47's.

:p

Such a quiet nation, calm, collected...until we win hockey.

It's like freaking football in barcelona.

This is one clip;

YouTube - Helsinki after Finland wins Icehockey World Championships 2011

but that's just one square, people were all over the city, leaning out from cars, climbing on things, waving flags, some shot fireworks(no idea where those came from :eek6:), honking cars and partying until morning.

And that...was before todays official party.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nähdään torilla :)

i didnt go to square last night but will today :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Uff, First Liverpool, then the Final .... At least we did good in Eurovision! ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
wow what a party, nearly 100,000 people in the square according to the news this morning and sure felt like it, i was walking toward senate square trying to get round to far side of the market square and nearly got run over by the open top bus full of the champs :)

saw naked people on top of bus stops, people who looked like they had been drinking since friday and not stopped...

got a bit crazy, like a super follow up to Vappu :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom