Yo Rep N' Gods

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Set the party m8s .. Nicole is coming back to daoc :D .. I just went and got her a new pc :worthy:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
hehe oki to fill you in on the details.. Nicole (Officer of our guild) played daoc until the release of NF. When this happen the game was too much for her old pc to handle and so she was forced to close her daoc acc :( since then she has been away trying to get money to buy a new pc. After some months away I finally went out and got her new pc which will pwn daoc hard :fluffle: so in 7 days she will be back online and kicking arse! :clap:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
okies!

This is what it look like :] she went for Blue color altho personally I think red or silver looks better. Its not built yet but end of next week its all done :D

Picture :]

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omg a female playing daoc! quick demand pictars!!!1111 and drool!

:rolleyes:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
lol you want a picture of Nicoles box?? omg you ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! :eek2: but I salute ur forward style :worthy: just like me!

lol but on a more serious note, if I was to post her photo here she might well cut my balls off :puke: so better ask her if she dont mind ;)

I'll have to edit myself out of the photo though as it was taken at my Bros wedding and I wouldnt want to put anyone off ^_^

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
Vandrakken said:
okies!

This is what it look like :] she went for Blue color altho personally I think red or silver looks better. Its not built yet but end of next week its all done :D

Picture :]

not bad, but dont beat mine imo ^^

in the light

in the dark!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Rep said:
not bad, but dont beat mine imo ^^

in the light

in the dark!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I have a box like that... think it might be a newer version. Will post pics when i get some. But tbh your LEDs look nicer and I dont have enough in mine.

[edit]: omfg you have a 2p on your desk! put that shit in a bank!

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
Nomans Land said:
[edit]: omfg you have a 2p on your desk! put that shit in a bank!

LOL i just looked and the same 2p is still there :( that pic was like 3 months ago :eek:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL! rep wins the competition by cleverly disguising a UFO as his desktop pc clap clap :clap: BUT ... rep is about to get pwned when i post nicoles picture to satisfy ur curiosity :pPPPPPP nvm rep! :fluffle: pls no spam her when she back on line! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom