Yet another :)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Jane entered the kitchen one morning, reached to turn on the light, and it didn't work. After replacing the bulb, still no light. When John, her husband, came home, she said "Honey, the light switch is broken. Could you fix it for me please? To which John replied while displaying proudly the front of his TShirt, "Do you see 'Electrician' written on the front of this shirt?" Jane said nothing.

Next day John came home and Jane said, "Honey, the cabinet door fell off today. Could you put it back on for me please?" To which John, of course, replied, "Do you see 'Carpenter' written anywhere on the front of this shirt?"

Next day John came home and Jane said, "Honey, the water pipe under the sink is leaking. Could you fix it for me please?" Right! John replied, "Do you see 'plumber' written anywhere on the front of this shirt?"

Next day John came home and the light switch was working, the cabinet door had been replaced, and the pipe wasn't leaking. John said, "I see you found some good repairmen". To which Jane replied, "No, I just called the neighbor next door." John asked, "Oh really? And how much did he charge?"

Jane laughed and said, "He didn't charge anything. He said I could just bake him some "goodies" or we could trade it out in sex." To which, of course, John asked, "Well, what kind of "goodies" did you bake for him?"
And Jane said proudly while displaying the front of her shirt, "Honey, do you see Delia Smith written on here anywhere?"

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That's pretty shit, sorry hun. :touch:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
...and then he said "How could you do this to me?!"
...and she said "...well"
...and he said "Do you see 'psychotic murderer' on my shirt anywhere?!'
...and she said "...erm yes actually..."
...and he said "Exactly! I spent all our money on various novelty t-shirts merely for the purpose of this joke, I'm not actually going to kill you because I am not a slave to my t-shirts. However we no longer have any money left due to my novelty t-shirt addiction. We have to sell the house and you're going to have to continue shagging the next door neighbour if we want to eat at all. Also I got fired from work today. Oh and I'm impotent!"

Bah Dum Tsch!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
She taught the world how to boil an egg properly.

...she's a bit of a simpleton.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
She also owns Norwich City FC (owns as in is the proprietor of, not pwns...well actually...).

Delia is the Queen of the kitchen, she kicks that fuckwit Jamie Olivers' scrawny ass any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Repent Reloaded said:
Like her jokes or I crack a nut over your skull, your choice...
I bet most people on this forum changed their mind now. :eek7:

Anyway, the joke was good Tisme. Keep the god like work up :clap:

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
k9awya said:
thanks

tisme: do you do this on purpose now?

Good question :) Maybe I do, but then again maybe I dont :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom