Yet another whine with GOA

P

pudzy

This time about subscription passes, more the fact we have no power over changing them.

3days ago I accidently pasted my subs into a non-daoc related irc channel full of old tfc friends, so I was told by a few friends if I wanted them changed there's no chance, its your own fault etc they'll say - this is the customer's view of our customer support, such faith imo.

So.. GOA make a security fault in their system.. an accident? So theychange everyones subs -incase- passes got leeked, so why can't we change our subs if we -know- our passes have got leeked, even if it's an accident, aint like GOA don't make any mistakes.. we're human, 'it happens'!

So Kemor, what do you think of helping in this area? giving us the ability to change our subs as easy as your game passwords - maybe requiring an email with all required details to make it a little more security proof or so, but giving us the ability should we ever need to rather than saying it's our own fault you can't help.

What's other people's views on this? I may have overlooked something so if I'm wrong somewhere lemmie know..

B

Big-G-

imo always needed the ability to change our own subs pw, ofc with security questions and such (omg means effort on GOAs behalf)

but wtf? u claimed GOA to be human?
heheheheheheheheheheh good one :>

D

deadkid

You're right, but u know those frog-eating humonoids

T

Turamber

On the US servers you have 100% control over your passwords and can change them whenever you wish. A fundamental requirement really in these heady days of internet crime and hacking.

C

chimaira

Sub pass change would help account transferring people loads.

tho. when u mistakenly get your sub pass on irc and they dont give a f**k its time for another whine.

a cat says to have 9 lifes.

Goa says to have infinite whines.

imo would rock if we got 99% of all europe players to stop paying sub.

ahh I forgot. they put auto renew on to leech some extra cash thinking people just dont give a damn. then pretend they dont know shit bout english so they reply. YADDA YADDA FROG EATAH.

Hope it works out.

or I let me dog at em ;)

Users who are viewing this thread