yet another research thread

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's probably because these high earners thought it would make zem happy to get all the monies, cars and houses. Then when they notice they still feel like poofilled cumdispensers, they get all moody and stomp their feet, wanting their youth back that they wasted on chasing a "perfect dream", not realising that all along they should've been happy with the less and enjoy the more.

Or something like that :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yeah boo freaking hoo oh no i ONLY have a 30 bedroom mansion, i wanted a 31 bedroom mansion...

no sympathy at all :p

and if the money makes them unhappy ill take it off their hands, wont make me happier, just makes life a bit easier ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and if the money makes them unhappy ill take it off their hands, wont make me happier, just makes life a bit easier ;)

I could take some of that too. Easier things make me happi-er, not happy in general, but err :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The high earners are also likely to be working the longest hours and have no time to enjoy their money

rynnor

Rockhound
Additionally high earners are no better - maybe worse - at living within their means than anyone else combined with more stressfull jobs.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Many poor people are poor because they spend all day in the pub round my way :) They seem happy enough even though they have very few teeth.

(flame on)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Many poor people are poor because they spend all day in the pub round my way :) They seem happy enough even though they have very few teeth.

(flame on)

No one can flame you for that, it is startlingly accurate as I am sure people up and down the land will agree! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dutch is the same as English. Just with some of the letters mixed up a bit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have actually learned a bit of Dutch this week. Spreekt u Engels?

See? I'm practically fluent. :D

Himse

FH is my second home
I wouldn't be surprised if they are unhappy in this country since they get taxed out the arse!

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
I know none of you can read Dutch, or can read at all for that matter

dank je wel :p
Callous better would be: spreek je engels. Then again most people would just hear one word and switch to English no matter what.
Anoying for those that want to leard Dutch.

As for the depressed part well there are too many people in a small area.
That would make me depressed!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh is u/je like vous/tu in French (formal/informal)? See, TdC? I learnt something else! :clap:

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Oh is u/je like vous/tu in French (formal/informal)? See, TdC? I learnt something else! :clap:

yep, but even less as most dutch will never use the formal version.

my Irish and English friends just say that Dutch is English backwards

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I regularly get told off in French for over-using the familiar. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
... and I'm going to tell you off for speaking that language in the first place.

TdC

I still don't understand any of this. If I were hella rich and lived in the south of France, I'd spend my days eating cheese, guzzling wine and swaffling any female that came near me.
Much like I do now I must add. I don't actually think I'd be 3% more depressed, but I do think I'd be significantly more tanned :)

TdC

that's just cos you're allergic to most of the things they have there :p

TdC

I was thinking of decent food, fresh air and sunshine, but yeah, paedo's and pricks do count, one supposes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom