Yet another lamer thread... or is it??

S

Speedr

Finishing a quest out by Alinne a while ago, thought i'd pop into marfach to kill some green/blue con mobs to see what they drop...Innocents/Crabs etc

So killing an innocent, out pops a necro with a green pet.

I /wave and /curtesy to her.. she lifetap's me 3 times.. i insta mezz her pet and finish off the mob.

Prepared to leave this one alone, i proceed to heal myself and i get lifetapped to death.. then the idiot decides to /wave /cry at me ?? stupid fkin retard albs.. gonna kill every necro i see now, regardless of lvl.. i dont care if they r lvl 5.

BTW, Muerta... u r No.1 on my list now... hopefully i get to kill u someday.

R

Ravenbourne

Do what i do and exp kill any necro or bone dancer you see, relieves the stress

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Speedr
Finishing a quest out by Alinne a while ago, thought i'd pop into marfach to kill some green/blue con mobs to see what they drop...Innocents/Crabs etc

So killing an innocent, out pops a necro with a green pet.

I /wave and /curtesy to her.. she lifetap's me 3 times.. i insta mezz her pet and finish off the mob.

Prepared to leave this one alone, i proceed to heal myself and i get lifetapped to death.. then the idiot decides to /wave /cry at me ?? stupid fkin retard albs.. gonna kill every necro i see now, regardless of lvl.. i dont care if they r lvl 5.

BTW, Muerta... u r No.1 on my list now... hopefully i get to kill u someday.

lol you leave an guy that tried to xp kill you alone and you call other people stupid :ROFLMAO:

W

Whoodoo_RD

You go into the frontiers and get ganked, then whinge......nuff said really.

Ahh takes me back to the good ol days whining about albs and hibs at crabs in uppland, we got used to it so should you.

S

Sichama

This is the recomended way to kill a Necro or Bone Dancer while they xp....

....kill their pets and enjoy the fun :)

W

Whisperess

Kill a necro pet while they're pulling in an aggro area, then wave and walk away.

S

Skaven

Originally posted by Whisperess
Kill a necro pet while they're pulling in an aggro area, then wave and walk away.

very rare necro's ever go out into the frontiers these days. Only time you'll prolly get to see one is in df tbh.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Skaven
very rare necro's ever go out into the frontiers these days. Only time you'll prolly get to see one is in df tbh.
DF is 'my' frontier as often as I can be there.

Much more fun being able to do what the class is supposed to be doing, sneaking around - dropping a target fast and then sneak away.
Most fun is taking out a member of a group and disappear before the rest even got a chance to react.

That said, there's plenty of necros in areas with aggro mobs in df - so fun watching them run away - straight into the mobs instead of taking the 'safe' way out. :D

C

ChillyDawg

If you dont want to get killed by albs dont go to the frontier zones or dungeons, rather simple.

C

calaen

Thats a nice story.

The lesson is kill all enemies on site instead of being some kind of pussy and waving to them, what do you want a DATE?

K

kameh

:clap: I so have to do that!!

E

etcetra

Doh, stupid fecks. He mezzed the necro to be nice to the fecker.
And then the fecker kills? ITS LIKE OFFTEHLOOSE JEAH, FOAD IRL AND SO :|

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Yet another lamer thread... or is it??

Originally posted by Sibanac
lol you leave an guy that tried to xp kill you alone and you call other people stupid :ROFLMAO:

loooool :D

O

old.shotgunstow

DF is 'my' frontier as often as I can be there.

Much more fun being able to do what the class is supposed to be doing, sneaking around - dropping a target fast and then sneak away.
Most fun is taking out a member of a group and disappear before the rest even got a chance to react.

That said, there's plenty of necros in areas with aggro mobs in df - so fun watching them run away - straight into the mobs instead of taking the 'safe' way out. :D

If I'm playing a necro I'll happily deliberately XP kill myself to stop silly Midgard players from getting RPs from me. Well worth it imo.

H

horil

Wow, you gonna kill a necro? Welcome to the club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom