Yet abother step into 1.52, and yet no melee changes

E

erl

They've officially stated that the melee changes will take place in a later part of 1.52.

S

Sarnat

You know, some people have a hard time with reading. Or maybe it's the understanding part. Who knows ;D

F

Flimgoblin

I imagine it takes some time to work out a good answer to the melee problems...

since RvR is the thing that makes DAoC unique it's in their interest to make it work properly... this is gonna take more than a bandaid in my opinion... some serious design flaws need ironed out.

S

Solid

The intent of the post was actually just to link the Patch notes

The fact I had a dig at the lack of Melee fixes is just me being pissed off that they aint here yet, regardless of when they are expected, it cant be soon enuff.

L

Lanceloc

Yeah, Mythic u lazy ***** hurry up and put in some anti-magic stuff for us tanks.

O

old.LandShark

they aint fixed the bolts yet either. It's not just melee. They also need to fix secondary healer rejuv lines in this patch, cos atm they're less than pointless. Oh, and see hidden would be nice.
Anyway, what do I care. We aren't going to get it before november....

O

old.Revz

Path our forums are back now so go spam them and leave the nice people here alone :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Revz
Path our forums are back now so go spam them and leave the nice people here alone :)

Me, spam? Nevah! :)

And the forums appear to be dead, still :(

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by erl
They've officially stated that the melee changes will take place in a later part of 1.52.

And version c aint late enough for you ??? Maybe we will get it in version 1.52æøå

O

old.tRoG

my idea of mellee changes in rvr is collision detection!

imgine it... two armies line up, tanks in the front row, hybrids in the second. the order comes.. the two armies chaaaaaaarge!

proceed lots of tanks battering each other to smithereens with the archers and magicers confusing them by sticking arrows/bolts up their backside.

it would all be very possible if there was collision detection and the little device called mes wasnt such an immediate war winner.

but anyway, about them being late...

we're going to get 1.52 all in one big patch (well we do with all the other patches), not A B C D, right?. so it doesnt really matter to us, does it?

that was a rheotorical question. :).

D

Damon_D

Aye collision check would be the ultimated solution for RvR , I loved it UO , you could surround peopel and gank the living daylight out of em , without they could run :clap:

But then again UO was a great game until they destroyed it, by to many changes so all those whining mama's boy's woulndt be kill'd :puke:

O

Orin Askhammare

As it is currently collission detection would make all the tanks go MoOoOOooooOOo!!! As if it isn't bad enough already. Imagine all the tanks in a clutter trying to get through a gate while all the casters AoE the living crap out them while going MuHAHAhahaha! rps!!!!!

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
As it is currently collission detection would make all the tanks go MoOoOOooooOOo!!! As if it isn't bad enough already. Imagine all the tanks in a clutter trying to get through a gate while all the casters AoE the living crap out them while going MuHAHAhahaha! rps!!!!!

or just collision detection for you v the other realm

so you can run through your realmmates, but not the enemies.

bit more complicated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom