Z

zlair

Beware mids, here he comes,
Take care hibs, he's on the run!

When he shoots that bow,
he knows he's gonna owe!

Ppl in Uppland, do be afraid,
Cuz Lox turned 50, and mids he hate!

Big gratz to Loxleyhood for (finally :sleeping: ) turning 50 ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

H

Hit ^_^

Woot Woot.
scouts are blue infils are red
when lox gets home all mids are dead.

O

old.Arnor

Ohh, will you stop it with the scouts already?
Can go ANYWHERE without peing *cough*pinged*cough* to death by the little feckers ;)

Go lvl more gimps, like the ....damn....it must be something..... cabalist, theyre gimped right? *hope*

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.Arnor

Go lvl more gimps, like the ....damn....it must be something..... cabalist, theyre gimped right? *hope*

oh your so wrong :p

grats loxley :)

O

old.Arnor

Well, I looked over the class-list of Albion, and I know the cabalist is a rare played class, and since you dont have ANY other gimp-classes, I figured there had to be a reason so few played cabbie :)

F

fii

gimp???

one-shotting the bad guyz even post-nerf don't sound gimpish to me!!

i too used to make fun of lox endlessly begging for grps in PVE as my merc raced on to 50th months b4 him.... but i havent played it since... in RVR its either gank-fodder or not so zerg-tastic m8!

so gimped???? more like good forward planning m8, i bet lox has more fun RVR than i do... damn i have to lvl my mincer :)

anyhow BIG BIG GRATZZZZZZZZ m8 :)

Fii MacFenris 50th merc
Ironne Maiden 30-something minstrel

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.Arnor
Well, I looked over the class-list of Albion, and I know the cabalist is a rare played class, and since you dont have ANY other gimp-classes, I figured there had to be a reason so few played cabbie :)

thats cause ppl _think_ its a gimped class, something it isnt :p
but ill go away now =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom