yessssss :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I just got my scores back for my research paper, presentation of my findings and essay regarding findings related to place of work and other lies.... 3x 80% scores, or about as high as you can go for this type of school stuff at my school. well pleased pfff 0o

tomorrow I present my final product of this minor to the assessor. wish me luck :D

TdC

Surely 100% is the highest!

yeah we *could* have actually scored higer (I guess) with the presentation because we made some (three that I can state off the top of my head) -presentation technical- mistakes, like not stating goals completely before beginning and recapping them afterwards, etc. The assessor actually gave us a bum rap for choosing to use Prezi over powerpoint, even though we had described and had our media choices pre-approved in document form beforhand. forthelulz!

TdC

wrapped up the programming for the final product. presentation at 14.30 this afternoon. oh gods I need sleep 0o

Killswitch

FH is my second home
prezi is shit, though. It can't do superscript. You have to find the fucking unicode super 2 character and paste it in. Load of wank.

Is this one of those things I keep seeing referred to on various discussion sites as a "first world problem"?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Is this one of those things I keep seeing referred to on various discussion sites as a "first world problem"?
If you have to use any kind of electronic presentation system at all you suffer from first world problems.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
prezi is shit, though. It can't do superscript. You have to find the fucking unicode super 2 character and paste it in. Load of wank.

Really can't think of the last time I had to use superscript in a presentation, not being a mathematician. If I was going to criticise Prezi for anything its that its actually not that cheap. Certainly not as cheap as I'd expect an online Powerpoint rival to be.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Really can't think of the last time I had to use superscript in a presentation, not being a mathematician. If I was going to criticise Prezi for anything its that its actually not that cheap. Certainly not as cheap as I'd expect an online Powerpoint rival to be.
I was doing a presentation talking about open data in the property/real estate world and needed to say m² - fairly standard.

TdC

I like Prezi, it's pretty! Also, only nerds use superscript :p

aaaaaaaand.... I passed the minor with 80% average score. woot! I celebrated yesterday evening with beer and nachos and computer games as I was way too tired to go out. In fact, I was so tired that I locked myself out of my house and had to bike to my mum's to get the spare key. So on top of being tired as hell, I also had to bike 25km just so I could go to bed 0o Feel great now though :D

TdC

cheers blud. was wrecked Thursday oh maaan. been recuperating by drinking beer and doing sweet fuck all :D

TdC

cheers guys! bought an inch and a half thick rib-eye steak to celebrate tonight lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom