yes yes another movie! :p

X

Xeanor

Made another movie, this will be my last one for a while. :)

http://tik.cs.hut.fi/~aalestal/daoc/RvR_Footage_2024-7-2003.avi (With thanks to AC for hosting it!)

All recorded today with 1fg... yes ofc we got killed too but it's not interesting to see... :p

There was a fight with Grizlas' group too, but his group is a bit crap and it took them more than 5 minutes to kill us so that would be boring to show. :) (good fight tho)

Music is better in this one although it's 2 different types which don't really fit together... :) (punk/metal)

All recorded with Fraps 2.0.

Movie is 7 minutes long and full of action, enjoy! :)

PS. Eclipse/NP this might be fun for you to see what you look like from the other side.... :)
PPS. This isn't meant as a "we pwn Eclipse/NP" movie... you owned us good a fair few times too.... (today) :)

B

Biby

Ur 1st movie was pretty cool imo, even the music :p Downloadin this1 .... ;)

L

lakih

1.1 MB/sec... good host... hope the movie is as good :p

L

lakih

Nice move. (the music wasnt really my cup of tea)

Oh, nerf clerics... that little sorcerer got way to high survivability :D (or should they nerf sorcs? :))

:m00:

V

Vaire

Love the movie ofc. xe :) allows me to see what the hell you were doing all those fights :)
If anyone's wondering about why I spammed a zillion pets in one fight, BAOD was up so i couldn't be arsed nuking for 100-ish damage :p

K

klavrynd

There was a fight with Grizlas' group too, but his group is a bit crap and it took them more than 5 minutes to kill us so that would be boring to show. (good fight tho)

next time capture that, i wanna be in a movie as well :(

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by klavrynd
next time capture that, i wanna be in a movie as well :(

I captured it... it would replace 5 fights so I didn't put it in :/

K

klavrynd

be a sport and encode it :)

i sooo want a movie with me in it ^^

X

Xeanor

Well I'n not going to make daily movies or something. :D Gets damn boring.

E

-ElemenT-

Got the fight with your fg vs 7 with 4 healers? in Odin's

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Xeanor

PS. Eclipse/NP this might be fun for you to see what you look like from the other side.... :)
PPS. This isn't meant as a "we pwn Eclipse/NP" movie... you owned us good a fair few times too.... (today) :)

No shame in losing to a good group. :>

Downloading on 56k now (cable down) :<

T

Tacticus

LoL, yeah we kinda knew our losses to you would end up in movie, but we sure killed you a few times aswell and are they in NOOO :-p you git!!! :)

nice movie.

V

Vaire

Originally posted by Tacticus
LoL, yeah we kinda knew our losses to you would end up in movie[...]

Ah so that's why Bfr went for Xeanor all the time! He just wanted to be all over the movie :)

L

lakih

Thank you Vaire! :) You restored my faith in sorce not beeing invincible... you just need to be a bd or a 2h troll :p

X

Xeanor

Re: Re: yes yes another movie! :p

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
No shame in losing to a good group. :>

Yeah of course neither have we... but maybe I would get comments like Tacticus' one but then more serious. :)

L

Laniel

that movie didnt make me look very cool :D <looks at the jumping and smiting> although very cool movie!!

S

succi

Had some fun vs you yesterday Teador :) , me running around like crazy trying to interupt everybody due to having no proper tanks.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by succi
Had some fun vs you yesterday Teador :) , me running around like crazy trying to interupt everybody due to having no proper tanks.

Poor rr10 bfr :(

S

succi

Wasnt talking about then ^^ :)

Had no guardian classes in yesterday's nolby grp.

X

Xeanor

Your chanters could've done a better job with the insta speed debuff tho. :) Damn annoying when there's a chanter interrupting everyone with it. :p

Anyway, a lot more fun to fight NP rather than playing with them :p Stlong opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread