Yes trade skill respec is back :)

S

Slinker

Got this off the stratics site :)

Yesterday's announcement that there would be no trade reset resulted in some terrific feedback. In turn, the feedback resulted in further internal discussions. The outcome of those discussions? We are going to go ahead and spend the time needed from both a programming and customer service standpoint to allow people to reset their trade skills as we originally intended.

(Please remember – there has never been any discussion in terms of allowing people to reassign their tradeskill points. We are only talking about a reset, a “zeroing out” of an unwanted trade skill. That’s what we’re going to follow through with, my July 12th reference to the trade reset.)

I do not have very many details. I know that it will be a short quest, that entirely takes place within your home city. I know it will be a one time only thing, which you can never, ever repeat. I know that we're trying to design this "reset to zero quest" so all the customers who do not craft will not be affected. I know that there are developers working on it right now, but that there is no firm ETA on when we can get the quest into the game.

But - it is our intent to have it in the game either before or concurrent with the release of Spellcrafting/Alchemy. That is an intention backed with the force of everyone here.

T

Tenko

Originally posted by caelithar
Got this off the stratics site :)

Yesterday's announcement that there would be no trade reset resulted in some terrific feedback.

Terrific feedback? They mean an explosion of whining not heard since the Democrats got cheated out of the White House :)

:clap:

E

Eblessair

it is indeed good news for those of us that have 250 in armour crafting ;)
:p

S

Slinker

lol , how did you know I had 250 in armourcrafting :p seriously :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom