yes or no

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Just out of curiosity who plans on staying or leaving or coming back just state what ur planning not a flame :)

Just wana see a rough estimation and put some figures together

thanx karl:cheers:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I get bored of US that's it for me.. No more daoc for me!

Besides the servers we don't speak of

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Stopped playing around October because I was moving house... I did plan to come back when I got internet in the new place, but tbh I haven't missed the game 1 bit which kinda says its over for me :)

(+ GOA seem unable to keep a simple part of the website working or fix it within a month, doesn't look good :()

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
won't ever give GOA another penny unless its for a char transfer.

Anyone stupid enough to play war on EU deserves all they get :)

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
I'll keep playing as long as the friends in my guild are playing, when they leave its over for me too.

But bit worried about numbers. If it ends up being a handfull people playing then goa might aswell close the server.

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
as for me i will keep playing aslong as a few of my mates are still playing! I havent played for a few weeks and like the gentleman said above i havent missed it one bit

I just hope GOA can do something about it !!

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Still online everyday and staying. Not planning yet to go, unlesss friends chooses to leave too

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
also staying even with the little numbers am still able to have fun so thats all that matters :D

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i'll stay aslong as i can make nublet albs that makes our frontier red around every day sad and take the towers they prefer to camp so they have no other option than to quit the game xd

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
also staying even with the little numbers am still able to have fun so thats all that matters :D
motherf..... PL my sorc so we can duo xD. and tell lykkelig to get that long hard black shaft that he carries in his right hand away from me. it's starting to hurt :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Simple answer.......yes coming back and will see what is to be done. won't be bothering with dragon armor from what the looks of things are on Dyvet. Prolly will wait for new stuff when the next expansion comes out ;)

sevardoc

Fledgling Freddie
i quit the game around september time after 4 yrs of playing imo the rot set in the game when they brought out toa and instead of listening to the real players just carried on regardless making it less and less attractive to every 1 and now its too late, how much money have we wasted ouch!!!!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i quit the game around september time after 4 yrs of playing imo the rot set in the game when they brought out toa and instead of listening to the real players just carried on regardless making it less and less attractive to every 1 and now its too late, how much money have we wasted ouch!!!!
well that's your opinion, if we "wasted our money" why did people like you play for 4 years then? ;)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I really miss playing DAoC... but I'm afraid that everything will be dead when I renew.
Maybe we should organize a mass renew event :p

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
I really miss playing DAoC... but I'm afraid that everything will be dead when I renew.
Maybe we should organize a mass renew event :p

To tell the truth mate many attempts have been made !! BUT Dyvet is still yet to be completly dead there is action mostly keep take ofc and personally i cant see the population droping any more than what it is now

So things can only get better especially if GOA pull theyre finger out theyre arse hole!!!! :p

Take care mate:cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
To tell the truth mate many attempts have been made !! BUT Dyvet is still yet to be completly dead there is action mostly keep take ofc and personally i cant see the population droping any more than what it is now

So things can only get better especially if GOA pull theyre finger out theyre arse hole!!!! :p

Take care mate:cheers:

And what is the population now ?? with xml down I have no idea how many are playing Dyvet these days.

Soulja

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
won't ever give GOA another penny unless its for a char transfer.

Anyone stupid enough to play war on EU deserves all they get :)

Who wants to play WAR when there is Age of Conan with TITS :D

sevardoc

Fledgling Freddie
well that's your opinion, if we "wasted our money" why did people like you play for 4 years then? ;)

i consider it a waste when other online games were out b4 daoc and are still going strong now if they hadnt ruined the game so much i would still be playing and wouldnt consider it a waste

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
I will still continue playing as long as the rest of my guildies are about.

RvR is very small scale but when it gets going on Dyvet it can be a lot more enjoyable than the old zergfest.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I will still continue playing as long as the rest of my guildies are about.

RvR is very small scale but when it gets going on Dyvet it can be a lot more enjoyable than the old zergfest.
can still earn same amount of rps as you did with the zerg fest on good days atm, greatdane + me earned 170k rps 1½ week back or so, was damn fun for just a duo :), besides all the zerging has gone off <or nearly, you hardly die to fg's anymore> so if you prefer solo it's quite good to play as it is right now.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is even soloing, you will end fighting over and over the same person, so getting bored pretty fast, and challenge will diseappear.
It's why, even addicted soloers prefer to try their fortune in zergy clusters, like germans and US ones, instead of staying in dyveth. Even if they get steamrolled 8 of 10 runs ;(

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
I would play if people would start play, as im still paying, i get in too see if theres anything fun happening atm, but i just log in frustration when theres like 30peeps together on excal..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom