Yellow/Red cards

H

hazzie

Ok Fergie who is the big footie fan? premiership yellow and red cards? I am half expecting to see the game admins to come on the server in a custom skin of black shirt, black shorts, black socks and a custom weapon skins one all yellow and one all red...

... seriously ...

can we have some explination of what you have to do to warrent said penaltys of these cards. I hope there not going to be given to clans on the 'whim' of an admin but based on some rules.

Cheers,

Hazzie.

F

f3rgi3

Aha.. A good question?

errr... I haven’t got a clue what the Yellow & Red cards are for, but don't you agree it looks cool ?
I like the custom ref skins idea.. /me searches for ref skins

Dear Mr Hazzie,
During last season some clans failed to provide the screen shots as requested after the match. Also, some clan members were 'on the odd occasion - a little more stronger' than was necessary with there grievances. Some clans also failed to show up for the last game of the season because they knew that they were already relegated....

These examples warrant a card. As part of the Q&A I sent to everyone, one clan’s feedback mentioned the problem with Clans not showing up for the last game of the season. If this were the case this season, then next season they would start with a "Yellow" card. i.e. it would be carried across.

Naturally, I have involved the P.F.A regarding appeals and look forward to a statement from Mr Goron Taylor later on in the week.

Thanx for the question m8y

Regards
/Fergie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom