Years later, how is the realm population now?

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
I used to play DAoC on excal, but I quit when they released toa.
Now however Im bored with every other mmo out there and I saw the
offer for a 14 day of DAoC and I love it again :) (tho Iv only played it 10 days or so, so far)

My question tho is about the population on the US servers, because I remember the albions having like half the server population at one point on excal. Iv tried asking people ingame but people give me different answers everywhere :) so, how is the realm population on the US servers?

I hate playing the overpopulated realm so mids hibs or albs? :)

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I think they are about even tbh! albion has the bigger zergs as usual tho :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It feels like Alb has the same number as Hib and Mid combined though I have not checked any stats. I did hear that Albs were the most populated, followed closely by Hib and then Mid.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I used to play DAoC on excal, but I quit when they released toa.
Now however Im bored with every other mmo out there and I saw the
offer for a 14 day of DAoC and I love it again :) (tho Iv only played it 10 days or so, so far)

My question tho is about the population on the US servers, because I remember the albions having like half the server population at one point on excal. Iv tried asking people ingame but people give me different answers everywhere :) so, how is the realm population on the US servers?

I hate playing the overpopulated realm so mids hibs or albs? :)

Albs have most
Mids medium
Hibs on bottom as allways :)

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
so albs deff have the most and hib and mid are about even?

Guess Im gonna be playing hib then (shame cause I wanted to try a paladin),
Does anyone have any opinion on what is gonna be needed the most for 8v8 rvr
between a hero or a bard?

I want to play one or the other I think, and does anyone think that they could help
me piece together some armor for thid, and or could use one or the other for a guild? :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
so albs deff have the most and hib and mid are about even?

Guess Im gonna be playing hib then (shame cause I wanted to try a paladin),
Does anyone have any opinion on what is gonna be needed the most for 8v8 rvr
between a hero or a bard?

I want to play one or the other I think, and does anyone think that they could help
me piece together some armor for thid, and or could use one or the other for a guild? :)

Albs definitely have the highest pop.

Bards will always be needed in RvR. They are hard to play well in 8v8 though, you will be driving and making alot of the calls and you will be targetted alot.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Bards will always be needed in RvR. you will be targetted alot.

I remember first finding this out on my sorc when you mezz a grp and 3-4 ppl purge and your auto targetted lol used to always die in 20 secs

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Albs definitely have the highest pop.

Bards will always be needed in RvR. They are hard to play well in 8v8 though, you will be driving and making alot of the calls and you will be targetted alot.

Yea I know, but I like to play a support role. I used to play a druid, and I love healing (especialy in DAoC) but I allso remember that they were a pita to play in any duo and for that reason I want to try a bard out this time around, just so I have the option to play in other setups than 8-mans when rvr is slow and still have fun.

(Could have tried a hero aswell but they are so gear dependant that its putting me off from making one right off the bat)

I consider myself a decent player even tho Im kinda outdated on all the spells and stuff that other classes have atm, but my biggest concern with making a bard is that I dont know the NF at all :)
* O well... I guess I can always run around and mezz groups solo just to get the hang of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom