ye whine so what

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
I agree.
Albs do zerg alot, usually outnumbering us hibs 8 to 1.
But albs are beatable...i remember when i got to run in "NooB" thid guild group of hibs, we were 2 bards, 2 druids, 2 vw's (i was playing one of the vw's) and 2 bm's if i remember right, and we killed 2fg+ albs each run easily...teamplay for teh win!
Gonna gather up a 2 tank+bard or 1tank, druid and bard trio with my irl m8s and try give albs some kind of challenge. :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
In my experience a FG of Hibs is much tougher than a FG of Mids.

Usually cos they have learnt to play better having less numbers, also base stun can turn a lot of fights and Bard amnesia is frekin evil.

The reality is though most of the time we just roll over them with 3X the number, but when it's equal Albs just fall apart.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Most people call that nearsight :m00:

wasnt NS'd at the time....... also above warlock on tower... right at the top... so he should have been alot closer to get within range... as scouts, wiz's, any other casters have to be....
its the damn % to range buff they get.... why?

give wiz same % to range and my fire wiz may stop crafting and come play... he asnt been rvr for over 18 months... infact, asnt been out of housing since it was introduced......

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:
wasnt NS'd at the time....... also above warlock on tower... right at the top... so he should have been alot closer to get within range... as scouts, wiz's, any other casters have to be....

give wiz same % to range and my fire wiz may stop crafting and come play... he asnt been rvr for over 18 months... infact, asnt been out of housing since it was introduced......

Oo u complaining bout firewizz???!!!!
Wish i had a caster that powerfull :(

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
tallwiz said:

Heh I sugest you try out a warlock so you actualy know what it can do before trying to explain what it did to you.
There are 3 choises:
1. You got nearsighted at thid lvl a warlock can use the range primer to cast a secondary spell at 2000 range.
2. The warlock used the range primer as mentioned above
3. You were withing bolt range ( yes they have bolts and ur Heretic doesnt ) thats 1500 range ( you ) vs his 1850 range

Aeva

Banned
Phooka said:
If you can speak of getting pwned if ur outnumbered at least 4 too 1
and i fail too c the part where i whine? just concluding that dispite ur 'zerg' we still get our kills. And tbh i love fighting 8 albs with just 1 or 2 mates :D

And why should i get a life if i can admire the brilliance of alb zergaze. :touch:
Now go away and come back with more of ur lil alb friends so i can make sweet monkey lovvin too them....

lol, you never pwned us in thid, I only remember a couple of fights where we lost when we had more numbers.
and we didn't zerg. ask any alb in thid, I'm the one who always sets up grps, we usually get about 1fg and a couple of others max in thid when doing /who.

is that a zerg? NO
:kissit:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
lol, you never pwned us in thid, I only remember a couple of fights where we lost when we had more numbers.
and we didn't zerg. ask any alb in thid, I'm the one who always sets up grps, we usually get about 1fg and a couple of others max in thid when doing /who.

is that a zerg? NO
:kissit:

1 you suck
2 i rule
3 you run fg's
4 i run duo's max trio's
5 you suck
6 i still rule and you defenatly suck..

Multi

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
1 you suck