yay

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
King Kong on ITV 2!!!! sooo rox :) luv that film

leviathane

Part of the furniture
it's the biggest pile of shit since T-rex last deposited his shit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Old or new?

'cause i think the old, in these standards, is rather rap and the new i haven't seen.

So...i guess...err..

*thinks*

Nevermind :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
theres so many flaws in the film, heres a couple off the top of my head

the way in which the main woman could stab king kong with a rib. but she could get dropped into piles of them and not incure an injury.

the way in which she could be shaken around and not at least suffer a broken kneck.

when she falls through the vines, she snaps them from hitting them. but at the same time, two dinosaurs violently shaking in them doesnt cause anyhting to happen.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ghostbusters 2 is on TV at the mo

Aye, totally shite, i mean seriiously ghosts and proton packs? Those things would cause so much radiation that the guys wearing them would be goo.

Not to mention they crossed the streams which means they are totally gay and there's not one pink shirt to be seen.

And the staute of liberty wouldn't have the structual integrity to walk around like that and since they didn't contact the officials that they're taking it out on a stroll, it would've been shot down by the military, not cheered by people.

And most the things they did would've cause serious kneck injuries.

Utterly unrealistic.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Structural integrity aside, how did it manage to walk down 5th Avenue ? The road isn't that wide !

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Aye, totally shite, i mean seriiously ghosts and proton packs? Those things would cause so much radiation that the guys wearing them would be goo.

do you have a research article in respect of the radiation emitted from proton packs?

i know the british standards insititute have safety guidelines for their construction and use here in GB. im interested to know how the american proton packs function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom