Yay Raven (1.04)

S

S3-FluKe

http://www.shacknews.com/finger/?fid=khoekstra@ravensoft.com

I expect that the BWJK2L will adopt this since its an offical and updated version of the mod they were going to use?
I dunno.
Anyway kudos for using 1.03a+ in the first place, if you stick with that or go for 1.04 at least you actually put the time and effort in to make things fair and fun.
Especially fragfodder for listening to my rants and being the best opponent [SITH] have faced so far :)

F

FragFodder

<--- Humbled :) [SITH] are an awesome side.

Yeah it looks like we're going to go for the v1.04 patch because its official, but from the looks of everything there's not much difference between the v1.03a+ and v1.04 other than the MOD makers tweaks.

The only downside of the patch is we may not be ready for this tuesday. I'm going to speak to Bigfoot and see what he says

FF

S

S3-FluKe

btw, news page says its out, its not out till later today. :)

Yeah looks like the SDK mods (except 1.03a+ had extra tweaks like FF said) with more bug fixes. Demo system has been changed, netcode has been tweaked too (both causing incompatibilty with 1.03 demos and mods :( thats the only other downsides I can see but on the other hand they'll probably be better in the long run.

Well if the league are going to go ahead with it, even if it delays the start, I guess I'll upgrade as soon as the clan server is done.

F

FragFodder

I sent an email to Bigfoot this morning and he said BW are going to do their best, but he's not 100% certain the servers are going to be up.

We'll go ahead as planned and if the servers aren't up we'll just put everything back for a week. There doesn't appear to be enough evidance of a problem to justify putting the start date back.

When the Patch gets released either me of Zey will spam a link. This is a tight timeframe, help us and get the patch quickly.

FF

S

S3-FluKe

The patch is out btw.
I wouldn't upgrade before your fave servers do but its a lot like the SDK mods and I just upgraded anyway cause Im playing WC3 more atm anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread