yay, I've got it today!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yeah yeah, so I'm later than most :p I hope I don't have to upgrade my gfx card :(

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeez, Mr "Im a year behind the rest of you"

Whatcha fink Teeds?

Get online for a bash, its fun........really it is :)

TdC

but I am a year behind :(

I'm about 80% through the single player missions atm (I think). Just defended Pavlov's house against nazi tanks by running up and down stairs and shooting wildly. Am now sweeping through a tank repair thing iirc, havn't played for a day. I've also got Allied Assault (?) which is the expansion and will install that sooner or later.
If I get a windfall I shall be getting a 9800pro to replace teh 9700 which is really working hard to give me a decent picture.

Overall I like the game: there's semi-decent AI, though my "team-mates" still get in the way at times, and the scripted events are hardly noticable in the fluidity of general gameplay. This is the first "realistic" shooter I've played in a very long time, if ever, and I'm reasonably chuffed with it :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
but I am a year behind :(

I've also got Allied Assault (?) which is the expansion and will install that sooner or later.

:)

Im assuming you mean United Offensive? Ive just REstarted UO after a total format, and Im loving it :)

Like I said though, GET ONLINE AND PLAY........its fun especially on rifles only servers.

TdC

d'OH you're correct, it's UO. I'm coming up on a full reinstall myself, so I have the feeling I'll be installing after I've been installing if you follow me :)
Finished CoD yesterday, and while I felt it ended slightly abruptly all in all I thought it was a great game to play and certainly (for myself) something new.

I wonder if anyone needs a 9700pro? ;)

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
I only bought UO a few days ago, and eventually managed to get it working after trying older and older nVidia drivers.

Playing on veteran and only got to Foy, which is pretty hard (n00b). First level is h4rdc0r3 :D

TdC

well, not only have I installed XP (*spits*), but I've also installed UO so I'll be playing it sometime soon (read "the weekend")

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
get on the splat server ;) nice ping and all

Pinp

Banned
Welcome to the game, it's good fun!

Why do you have Dale Winton as your avatar though? :|

TdC

cheers! I've enjoyed the single-player stuff muchly and intend to do a bit of online carnage soon :)

as to my avatar, it's a long story but you can read about it here ;)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Finished UO last night, nice game, but again, slightly lack-lustre ending...although I suppose its difficult for any game ending to be good when youve enjoyed it so much.

Then went and played some CoD 1.5 on some spurious server somewhere and it was great, really really good fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom