Fact Yay! It's the Scouse's Going Camping Thread!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yay! :clap:

I start a new job on Monday, I've got a half day booked today, so I'm going to pack the car with my brand new bike and head off to this bloody lovely part of the world in southern Snowdonia for some hot camping and mountain biking action.

Curry is booked for ce soir, biking at Coed Y Brenin tomorrow followed by outrageous amounts of beer, followed by...? on Sunday.

What you bitches up tae? :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've only been to Nant yr Arian the once and really enjoy it. You did the long trail I presume? Did you catch the feeding of the Red Kites?

Leaving in 5...4...3... ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got a flight to Brussels at sparrow-fart o’clock on Sunday morning so will mooch around there all day. Problem is both my Brussels-based buddies are away :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've acquired a huge box of old vinyl and will be spending the weekend going through it, already found Screamadelica and Blue Lines in here :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just taken the kids to their Halloween disco at school. They have a social life now. We don't. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So my mate snaps the forks on his fat bike, the morning we are going..40 mins later we had a frankenstein monster ready for the trails, with the front end off his commute bike grafted on...it gave everyone a laugh.
20181019_135219-1.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I've only been to Nant yr Arian the once and really enjoy it. You did the long trail I presume? Did you catch the feeding of the Red Kites?

Leaving in 5...4...3... ;)
Missed the Kites, did the full trails and more..loved it, the first trail is so exposed height wise..very unnerving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom