S

Shabs

Shaeffer we lub j00 :)

(from all the guys at Savage Conclave)

Ran into you a couple of days ago, 3 or 4 times i think, with my fg, sorry :p

O

old.Tyraette

<rubs bruises>

I'm not sure whetehr to be glad it was you or not :)

Always keep an eye out for SC's I must admit

:D

O

old.Elrond

You cant get away from it Shaeffer! However I think its good if you play unbuffed..sure you die often but its much more thrilling! I got to 5l1 unbuffed..mainly in DF, excellent fun - especially when I used to run into you ;)

No doubt the new owner of Ruffting is running around buffed to the teeth though :(

O

old.SadonTheGrey

SHAEFFER STILL HITS LIKE A GIRL THO IMHO!!1

O

old.SadonTheGrey

DURGI OWNS SHAEFFER WOOHOOOO !!11

FREEDOOOOMMMMMMM!!!111

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
DURGI OWNS SHAEFFER WOOHOOOO !!11

FREEDOOOOMMMMMMM!!!111

actually, the one time I met Durgi, I beat him :p

Was about a week before he quit i htink

O

Old Nicodemus

Hmmm.... might be the reason he quit then.. the shame of being beaten by a GIMP!!!!

:p

Q

quiescent

Originally posted by old.Elrond
You cant get away from it Shaeffer! However I think its good if you play unbuffed..sure you die often but its much more thrilling! I got to 5l1 unbuffed..mainly in DF, excellent fun - especially when I used to run into you ;)

No doubt the new owner of Ruffting is running around buffed to the teeth though :(

Lol says Ruffting when he had his big brother Quiescent looking out for him. zzzz tom :p

O

old.Elrond

Originally posted by quiescent
Lol says Ruffting when he had his big brother Quiescent looking out for him. zzzz tom :p

hrhr I remember when you started I had to powerlevel you all the time and put up with endless SB questions...made me yawn tbh :/

C

cenes

Originally posted by old.Tyraette

I was sure Pincar was a luri though :D saw him whilst moving for divine, but couldnt get a lock quick enough :) <that guy really needs to find the camo button heh>

I think he was pissed as me and Aci have taken him out at least 4 or 5 times last few days. I dont blame him :p I make no apologies for him though, as I'm not yet convinced they were just self buffs heh. I might well be wrong though. He hits like a brick if not :D

Not sure how much Divi uses buffs ... but he is High Spear hunter ... he whacked my 50 warrior for a hellish ammount with his spear in a duel and he was unbuffed .. that might explain why he hits like a brick ;) lol ;p

You should try him one on one while mid got str relics .... ouch! ;)

C

coolan

Aye Shaffaer beat me, honourable contests one on one, I was kind of stoopid though, mst have been late, i kind of forgot tiny details like venoms and debuffs just beat on him tank style ;) Was good to see theres at least one real Inf left out there. You never know shaffaer, one day you might get a rematch ;)

As for getting rr's unbuffed it can be done, I spent a long time on sauvage road alone, playing with Maxgirth, Velo, Endbringer and co. Were good days till the buffs4tehwin crew zerged the place.

Till next time Shaffaer ;)

D.

O

old.Tyraette

working on something for you D. You still check nemesis boards sometimes? else ill pm you a link :)

You might like this :) Plus if you could let me know if youre on msn msnger, ive something i want to discuss with you :)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
actually, the one time I met Durgi, I beat him :p

Was about a week before he quit i htink

so... saffer is the reason ;<

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.Atrox
so... saffer is the reason ;<

if anyone starts a trend of saying 'I blame <insert random misspelling here> i'll just foad

:(

M

mid.Divine

Ya.. you took me out allright.... 3 vs. 1... and 2 of the fights u had to use SoS and run away not to get killed.... pretty lol 3 vs. 1 no ?

BTW: Camo only useable 10 mins after i hit ppl, not like i run away waiting for it to be up again... thats for wimps imo :)

T

Trinilim

tbh, I think you have to have buffs to have a fair fight nowadays.

I mean, if everyone has buffs, that makes it fair, yes?

Sad but true :(

L

liste

There are plenty of unbuffed assassins around btw. Just not very many of them that makes whine threads like this, to get a quick boost in fame :p

G

Garnet

Originally posted by sharma
Lies Liste :eek:

Liste doesnt lie. Hes a man of honour.....and hes in nice sexy pink leather :>~~~~~~~

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Garnet
Liste doesnt lie. Hes a man of honour.....and hes in nice sexy pink leather :>~~~~~~~

Hes pink again? :eek:

G

gustav

Originally posted by Trinilim
tbh, I think you have to have buffs to have a fair fight nowadays.

I mean, if everyone has buffs, that makes it fair, yes?

Sad but true :(

Thats a load of BS mate. Not everyone has buffs...not everyone who is a stealther uses a bb...and we still manage to pwn some botted classes out there. Just ask a certain botted infil i met last night in Sauvage...you know who you are. Has a speed bott named Racey.

Users who are viewing this thread