Yalefs, Does he die alot or is it a bug!

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick post to see if anyone else has noticed this, but whenever i'm in Aerus or Oceanus notos every few minutes i see a "Yalefs was just killed!" msg. Quite a few of my guildies have noticed this aswell. Whenever i try to pm him to see what he does thats so dangerous though, hes never on.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
hi m8

its a bug, used to see alot of deathmessages from a mob apparantly killing this same guy over and over in Leirvik, tho i forget his name. i too tried to pm him outta curiosity and he werent ever ingame.

one day i saw the same mob attacking this guys ''grave'' and sure enough after a minute or so the death message appeared again :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen that a lot.

Also, Eggy is perma dying in Odins as we speak.

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
You get the messages "clambot" was killed by keepguards inside Beno about non stop.....you can actually see the guards hit something inside the inner tower....well they swing their swords at nothing to be precise...anyway...seems to be a common bug as I read your posts

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ashton said:
hi m8

its a bug, used to see alot of deathmessages from a mob apparantly killing this same guy over and over in Leirvik, tho i forget his name. i too tried to pm him outta curiosity and he werent ever ingame.

one day i saw the same mob attacking this guys ''grave'' and sure enough after a minute or so the death message appeared again :)
I did a test, suicided to the mobs on Leirvik, just ran into the middle of em. Sure enough every 15 mins the deathspam came up again. Went back and got rid of the grave and it cleared the spam.

Sacredknight was the spam guy in Leirvik. The name is etched on my brain having spent a good couple of ours looking for im and only finding a grave :/

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
its a bug as is the Quiggly one too since he was killed by harpies on GOLM island and the harpies attack his grave now and then.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I asked someone about a similar bug once before after seeing someone die repeatedly in typhoons reach and they said they were bug abusing to get cash. Silly me decided to take them seriously and said I'd repot it if they continued, at which point I got hurled abuse at for 'sticking my nose in someonelses business' (/wave angelheart).

But I guess this is kinda different to that one :)

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Dont you believe in spirits haunting the place of their death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom