Xxcalibur & Co

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hello guys i would just like to say thank you for not just ganking me on sight was very nice of you and sorry about that scout! (had a little go at him via PM) You are the 1st people ive met in a long time to leave a solo merc alone! Let alone offer me a duel without the other's joining in! Thanks alot for the fun and respect to you all wish more people treated solo's that way! :worthy:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like good hibs. Xxc is a nice player to :p

More than I can say about Bowie and his allmighty worse than albion stealther zerg shit :p

P.S Earlier I fought this Ns with infil ofc a ranger adds while another ranger noticed a shar came. Spinesprout. he didnt jump in until I managed to kill the ns with the first ranger on me. ofc they ganked me after ns died but who wouldnt.

Not sure he didnt see me or just left the 1vs2 alone but it was cool if he did

Hippies rock :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
Seems like good hibs. Xxc is a nice player to :p

More than I can say about Bowie and his allmighty worse than albion stealther zerg shit :p

P.S Earlier I fought this Ns with infil ofc a ranger adds while another ranger noticed a shar came. Spinesprout. he didnt jump in until I managed to kill the ns with the first ranger on me. ofc they ganked me after ns died but who wouldnt.

Not sure he didnt see me or just left the 1vs2 alone but it was cool if he did

Hippies rock :)

Did see you; didnt add since it was already 2 vs 1. U killed NS I jumped in; tho I agree that was abit insane (u where alrdy dead rlly) but was more showing like 'Im here'. think I did 1 hit and ran off (was at Crim-spine right?)

Besides; had a small thing to settle after u jumped me with another infil about 1-2 weeks back :p

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
??????? Stealth zerg ???????

i do 50 % solo 40 % duo 7 % trio 3 % join a normal group for the fun,
what when this hapend ?

i so many times say no to even duo, all know that, and if u have some to tell me, why didnt u not long ago when we spoke on hib, u on ur Bard ?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
??????? Stealth zerg ???????

i do 50 % solo 40 % duo 7 % trio 3 % join a normal group for the fun,
what when this hapend ?

i so many times say no to even duo, all know that, and if u have some to tell me, why didnt u not long ago when we spoke on hib, u on ur Bard ?

Havent seen a person that fought you solo ever.

You always with 1 or 2 others. cant recall names now. but you zerged me a lot at grannys

Its nothing to whine about really. your cash you play as you want :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Shame xxcalliber and co just ganked be beyond believe after i found a stray chanter :( There i was about to kill him and they charge in and kill me. Damn meanies.

To top it of the sad little chanter rude emotes me... like hah.. the little gimp couldnt even stun me let alone kill me on his own so why he does that i dont know :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok said:
Hello guys i would just like to say thank you for not just ganking me on sight was very nice of you and sorry about that scout! (had a little go at him via PM) You are the 1st people ive met in a long time to leave a solo merc alone! Let alone offer me a duel without the other's joining in! Thanks alot for the fun and respect to you all wish more people treated solo's that way! :worthy:

1.5 years later you encover me and i got killed by your grp me when i never add in your grp :/

givve love

/mreko :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Shame xxcalliber and co just ganked be beyond believe after i found a stray chanter :( There i was about to kill him and they charge in and kill me. Damn meanies.

To top it of the sad little chanter rude emotes me... like hah.. the little gimp couldnt even stun me let alone kill me on his own so why he does that i dont know :(

Yeah but you look like a RoGlord :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
1.5 years later you encover me and i got killed by your grp me when i never add in your grp :/

givve love

/mreko :)

times change as do players.. i know i dont like you on your stealthers due to the way you play them half the time so i treat you like shit in return :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Gotto say...:)

Xxcalibur said:
^^ nice duel m8 :)

Gotto say Xxc, weve had words in the past, but thats a long time ago, and you and your friends have from my point of view been really nice latly. Might as well take the oportunity to thank you for that!:) (several fights weve seen you wizz by without adding etc)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom