xxcalibur/aegnor grp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ololol... Zede, if you consider that Aegnor baseline stun noob'ed his ass too RR10 then the answer falls easier...

Xxcal is kinda blind then, so it fits.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
While Manisch has shown nothing but true boltrange mez/Soi ML9 lifetap skill!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Ololol... Zede, if you consider that Aegnor baseline stun noob'ed his ass too RR10 then the answer falls easier...

Xxcal is kinda blind then, so it fits.

You'd actually play a hib caster and NOT use the tools you'd have? Oo
Look at it like this, if you would have had moc3 + soi before the nerf you're telling me you would NOT use it if you had a/several tanks on you and there was no other way out? :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Septina said:
Look at it like this, if you would have had moc3 + soi before the nerf you're telling me you would NOT use it if you had a/several tanks on you and there was no other way out? :eek:

I wouldn't :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:

I really don't know. I am eating chicken wings right now if you care.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yes, but I have no whine thread.

yeah because you do 90 % of them.

to zede: sorry for that adding , but anyway think your grp added on our mixed grp 5 min after this thread :D 3 way fight :/

Zede

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
yeah because you do 90 % of them.

to zede: sorry for that adding , but anyway think your grp added on our mixed grp 5 min after this thread :D 3 way fight :/

np m8, just tell your group leader we wont add on u if u dont on us, we have passed like 10 fights tonight....everyone was a bit pissed so we waited until your fight was "resolved" then killed the winners, as you should !

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So basically this thread boiled down to add whine? :rolleyes: Use IRC for that kind of thing.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
So basically this thread boiled down to add whine? :rolleyes: Use IRC for that kind of thing.

dont read it, nor post if u find it useless tbh, not hard ^^

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
couse we saw Alaron there + no hibs around.

sooooowy, shit happens anyhow.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
just when you thought this thread could not be more shit Manisch appeared and dragged it even further down.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Hey, it seems I'm not the only one adding about :eek:

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
couse we saw Alaron there + no hibs around.

sooooowy, shit happens anyhow.

I don't mind getting adds (makes it more challenging imo), but our vent channel goes crazy whenever we get added on :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
I don't mind getting adds (makes it more challenging imo), but our vent channel goes crazy whenever we get added on :)

yea my irc went crazy too :)

vkinek kéne a fejére egy szelep mint a Szafiban IMO
but nps ! :p

xD

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:

Yeah really challenging when you're fighting a group double the realm rank of yours, and along comes another FG with some random newbie firewiz who thinks: "RP's? AOE MATES" and ruins the fucking fight. Great work.

Corran

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:
Yeah really challenging when you're fighting a group double the realm rank of yours, and along comes another FG with some random newbie firewiz who thinks: "RP's? AOE MATES" and ruins the fucking fight. Great work.

Replace wizard with any hib/mid caster and you get it from my perspective

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Replace wizard with any hib/mid caster and you get it from my perspective

Most likely has -Excalibur after the names? My group added on nothing tonight, and in return got a fg adding on about 3/4 of our fights.

Corran

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:
Most likely has -Excalibur after the names? My group added on nothing tonight, and in return got a fg adding on about 3/4 of our fights.

Mids = pryd and excaliber. (groups like Meeeee, saugg etc from pryd are really prone to add every fucking fight they get within 5 zones range off

Hibs = Not so bad but you got groups like Rejecta's which actually add alot depending on the bard they got leading. Sometimes they dont, other times they do it all the time.

But yus, excaliber people in general are the worst.

Funniest was me talking to a guildies son whom added on a fight my group were having (he plays mid).

Me: Why add on us?
Him: It a group of germans that add on everything, so we added.
Me: Erm the group primary greek not german
Him: Oh, i mean the other mids are germans
Me: But we would of killed them if you didnt add, how is you saving them punishment?
Him: !!! your albs, you should get added on. You all add.
Me: We left your group 3 times already tonight, and not added once in 3 weeks of running. How can you claim that?
Him: Oh well, we want rp's

Jjuraa

Banned
Corran said:
Hibs = Not so bad but you got groups like Rejecta's which actually add alot depending on the bard they got leading. Sometimes they dont, other times they do it all the time.

If youre talking about about severance (Rejecta's guild group) we only ever have one bard leading, and we rarely add. If we add its on people like Bad Omen who add on us 5 times a night, and even then we give them a chance each night not to add on us.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Dear mods!

Can you plz fcking delete all add and zerg whine thread?

Yours sincerelly,
Tafaya

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Alaron said:

It would be extremely laughable if of all people you suddenly minded adds. Ive not been very active lately, but if you running with AoD, I think they got to accept the fact they get more adds then AoD normally does, due to you running with them. Loads of peeps who still have 'een appeltje te schillen met je' ingame :p

(meaning: Alot of peeps still have to set something straight with Alaron and will add on him whenever they can)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Dear mods!

Can you plz fcking delete all add and zerg whine thread?

Yours sincerelly,
Tafaya

Noooo, its is funny :)

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
It would be extremely laughable if of all people you suddenly minded adds. Ive not been very active lately, but if you running with AoD, I think they got to accept the fact they get more adds then AoD normally does, due to you running with them. Loads of peeps who still have 'een appeltje te schillen met je' ingame :p

(meaning: Alot of peeps still have to set something straight with Alaron and will add on him whenever they can)

Laat ze maar komen :)

But seriously, I expect to get killed on sight, that has always been the case since OF and I doubt that'll ever change. I know Steveh's trying hard to avoid adding on any ongoing fights, so it wouldn't be entirely fair to add on our fights just because one person in the group has a different opinion about this whole adding thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom