Xunleashed teh new cheat ? ;>

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
<dogg_> you using the xunleashed script for fasttarget stealthers yes?
<chova> you mean nearest target buttom ?
<dogg_> the target+face+hit as soon as stealther blinks onto your screen so they can never PA/BS
<dogg_> the xunleashed thingy
<chova> wtf you on about
<dogg_> yeye, skid tool user
<chova> your that infil i just killzort ;>
<dogg_> no i TSd u and your pal
<dogg_> and i see you just insta-face+target+hit 2 times
<dogg_> just like the xunleashed script
<dogg_> to avoid PA/BS
<dogg_> like 9/10 assassins use it
<chova> hmm whats your name in game ?
<dogg_> to unstealth an enemy as soon as they blink onto screen so they don't have time to pa or backstab
<dogg_> admit to using it and i will tell who i am
<chova> sorry mater im not
<dogg_> skid cheater :)
<chova> if you wonna go any further with it go to goa :>
<dogg_> no point since nothing can be proven. just cheat your way until 1.70, ****
<dogg_> (and when 1.70 comes you can pay rl money to be able to continue using it, lol)
<chova> lol :>
<chova> your funny
<dogg_> but i am honest and i play fair, that's the difference
<dogg_> you don't do either

am i guilty for using "last attacker buttom" ? and the "face buttom" ?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Arn't the /face and /stick keys bindable in the options menu?
Not hard to put a macro on your quickbar as well. Dunno wtf he's talking about some script tbh, maybe it's something he's using himself whatever it is. Guess im that 1/10 along with the rest of my guild that aint using it :eek7:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
majt's we all know hib stealthers cheat anyway

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
xunleashed is/was a radar program fyi, one of the first i think aswell. nothing to do with any targeting macro afaik. this guy QQing about it just seems to be someone who got outskilled tho :) nothing wrong with that :p

as for xunleashed it gets dealth with next patch :) if goa hasent hasent haxorised it into this patch w/o telling and banning a hell of allot of retards when 1,70gets here =)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
isnt xunleashed the "brandname" of alot of cheats for multiplayer games?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
xunleashed is/was a radar program fyi, one of the first i think aswell. nothing to do with any targeting macro afaik. this guy QQing about it just seems to be someone who got outskilled tho :) nothing wrong with that :p

as for xunleashed it gets dealth with next patch :) if goa hasent hasent haxorised it into this patch w/o telling and banning a hell of allot of retards when 1,70gets here =)
BZZZZZZZ WRONG!

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
isnt xunleashed the "brandname" of alot of cheats for multiplayer games?
its some kind of app that interacts with d3d games so you can script/macro/read memory etc, as the devs put it: XUnleashed is the fast becoming the worldwide leader for providing game-enhancement services to players of online games.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
katt! said:
its some kind of app that interacts with d3d games so you can script/macro/read memory etc, as the devs put it: XUnleashed is the fast becoming the worldwide leader for providing game-enhancement services to players of online games.

im almost right then :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
BZZZZZZZ WRONG!

Bans still happening over in the US, although the scumsucker who builds said cheat proggie keeps claiming that it's safe... as one nobhead user put it after his recent 7 day ban "i hate mythic.radar is the only way to compete against those albion zerglings. im sick of the QQ from them all the time." :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its easy to pick up stealthers if they blink into view, bind nearest target and stick to you mouse shoulder keys, thats what i do anyway, not hard.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
katt! said:
XUnleashed is the fast becoming the worldwide leader for providing game-enhancement services to players of online games.

Don't you just love how they word things to try and convince themselves it ain't plain old cheating?

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
haha.. who would want to use any script like that anyway? Imagine if u are a mid.. and u see a fg albs... and a hibstealther runs past.. u uncover both of u and instadie. Sounds like crap xD

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Zvixx said:
<dogg_> you using the xunleashed script for fasttarget stealthers yes?
<chova> you mean nearest target buttom ?
<dogg_> the target+face+hit as soon as stealther blinks onto your screen so they can never PA/BS
<dogg_> the xunleashed thingy
<chova> wtf you on about
<dogg_> yeye, skid tool user
<chova> your that infil i just killzort ;>
<dogg_> no i TSd u and your pal
<dogg_> and i see you just insta-face+target+hit 2 times
<dogg_> just like the xunleashed script
<dogg_> to avoid PA/BS
<dogg_> like 9/10 assassins use it
<chova> hmm whats your name in game ?
<dogg_> to unstealth an enemy as soon as they blink onto screen so they don't have time to pa or backstab
<dogg_> admit to using it and i will tell who i am
<chova> sorry mater im not
<dogg_> skid cheater :)
<chova> if you wonna go any further with it go to goa :>
<dogg_> no point since nothing can be proven. just cheat your way until 1.70, ****
<dogg_> (and when 1.70 comes you can pay rl money to be able to continue using it, lol)
<chova> lol :>
<chova> your funny
<dogg_> but i am honest and i play fair, that's the difference
<dogg_> you don't do either

am i guilty for using "last attacker buttom" ? and the "face buttom" ?

Why do u post this? Only reason i see is lack of ATTENTION.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
dwystah said:
maybe because its a forum?
why did u post that though? lack of ATTENTION?

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
dwystah said:

ehm no i wanted to know what the hell he was talked about, thats why i asked here. dumbass

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Zvixx said:
ehm no i wanted to know what the hell he was talked about, thats why i asked here. dumbass
and he posted it cause he wanted to know if "am i guilty for using "last attacker buttom" ? and the "face buttom" ?" dumbass

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
never even heard of such script, then again that may be why i allways lose the PA duel....
or it may be cos of my gimped stealth :>

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
All it looks like is that guy, Dogg...got his ass kicked and was whining. You can see from the first replt from Chova that he doesnt have a clue what the fool is going on about. All the othe guy (Dogg) is doing is just sounding like he uses it by knowing so much information about it. Also...Game Enhancement User !!...what a clever name for a CHEATING MOTHERFU**ER.

Should permaban the whole bloody lot of them. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom