Xping Scarab Wing Vest - where is the best place?

illu

Part of the furniture
Hi there

I'm looking to XP the scarab wing vest, maybe solo - but more than likely there will be 2-4 of us.

Now I remember reading a thread somewhere that said there was a place in Ashen Isles which is meant to host lots of scarabs - near battler island I think it was - but I can't find the post for the life of me.

Could someone tell me where that location is once again?

Also is typhons the only real other place that is worth xping the scarab vest?

Thanks

Oli - Illu

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Lava bugs in Typhons Reach if you're more than 1 :D

Location, well everywhere, if you miss them you need to open your eyes. :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Enter Typhoon Reach run towards the N bridge. Start there.. kill all bugs you see and follow the lavashore(sp?) kill kill kill kill :) Cross the S bridge and continue to kill bugs all the way to Battler... kill all bugs on the battler island.. then there are 2 bridges from that island.. cross one of them that got lava bugs on the other side.. and clean everything you see. After you are done with that, suicide and repeat :)

This way you will have campbonus 80% of the time...

illu

Part of the furniture
Thanks.

Urme - how long did it take you to ding the vest to 10 doing this method and how many of you were there?

Oli - Illu

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Thanks.

Urme - how long did it take you to ding the vest to 10 doing this method and how many of you were there?

Oli - Illu

We were two hunters and had a BB outside of the group.. 1 level took 2-2.5/h.. so 20-25 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom