XPing artifacts

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a quick read about them but what i read didn't comment that much on the XPing part.

Once you have the artifact and its activated, i take it you have to XP on mobs again , but heres where my questions are:

1. Can you do more than one artifact all at one time, so eg get all the parts you want, then do them together all in one go, instead of one by one.

2. Do you have to equipe/wear them to XP them , since staffs/weapons are gunna take a beating from the "con" point of view.

3. There an XP bar for toa artifacts to see how far they are along?

thanks in advance...

Brealanna

Fledgling Freddie
From what I have read you can xp all artifacts togeather as long as you are killing what the items xp off of, some have weird xp conditions. eg, only female realm enemies, killing enemies while it is raining or a fog, killing mobs in DF.

2) Yes the item has to be equiped to xp off of it, this has been raised in the states as they are wearing down very fast and I think I read that Mythic are looking into it.

3) When you display the artifact (shift+i) it will tell you how much xp you have gained for the current level of the artifact.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
cheers, thanks alot ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom