XP loss in RvR ?

K

krait

I've noticed this a few times before but just shrugged it off and forgot about it.
Basically,after i've levelled i usually go for some RvR to break the monotony and,as usual,i tend to die a lot :( before i quit for the night.
The following morning i get back on the xp treadmill and after i've got the bar moving again a death comes along,but the xp loss from this first xp death is usually far higher than it should be.
This morning I lost 7% from this first death and also had to pay for 3 cons to be raised at the healer.

Has anyone else noticed this happening and/or is this supposed to be part of the game mechanics where RvR deaths count toward the percentage xp loss in PvE.

L

lairiodd

I'm pretty sure that deaths in RvR still count as deaths you just dont lose con or exp.

B

Brannor McThife

Good question.

First death = 1 con point restored?
Second = 2, third and beyond 3.

First time I died post 50 was against the Lesser Gress and his minions, and I immediately got slapped with a 3 con heal...

?

-G

D

Danya

RvR deaths seem to count towards the first death, etc. rule so if you get bitchslapped in rvr several times right after levelling then you're going to get a full xp loss, 3 point con death next time a mob kills you.

K

krait

Originally posted by lairiodd
I'm pretty sure that deaths in RvR still count as deaths you just dont lose con or exp.

Unfortunately you do,but it dos'nt show until you get an xp death and instead of being 1% or less it's half a bub or more depending how many deaths you've had. :(

F

Flimgoblin

normally when you level you get first and second deaths cheaper...

thought they mighta got used up by RvR :( that's crap imho :(

so that means don't go RvRing just after you level - wait till you're half way through? :)

Course if you then get an xp death :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom