Xp groups?

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Wondering if there are any fixed groups going, or looking to get started? I'm not really looking to try and organise something, more to join :)

If anyones tried looking for a group recently with an alt you'll have noticed theres more than a lack of them.

Still wondering what im wittering about? 8 people.. /level 20 or not if you don't have a 50.. and we... xp.. similiar to how people would get together on the camlann forums for pbaoe leveling groups.

Post if you are interested, or if you have something going [have a 34 sorc and 40 reaver that I would use] and need more people.

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Kenniii said:
im intrested :) ill play a icewizzy i think

Nice, starting from scratch I take it? I'd probably play a cleric I think.

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Kenniii said:
yeah from 20 if possible :) can start from 1 too if needed

Forgot to mention that I don't have catacombs however.
20 is good for me, if you know any other friends who are interested and willing to take it to 50, rally them round :)

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
alright :) ill try to get some more ppl around..

no catacombs? ah well shouldnt be a problem i guess :) exp is a bit slower but its all fine for me :)

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Well, would probably have to start from 20 together, unless we get a load of people with chars near the same level, which isn't too likely.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
I wouldnt mind joining,my highest on alb/excal is a 39 sorc so i wont have the /20 command though.

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to join i havea lv 22 mind sorc or a lv 38 reaver they my 2 lowest chars :0

Spades

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't mind joining but I only have 1 char, lvl 10 cabby =/ Only just started alb/excal. Don't worry if im a bit low :)

Zetty

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to come... altho, i can only bring a mercfil or cleric? starting at 1 since i just started to play this game again :eek: :) If thats ok? .. what times and days during the weeks will the group go ?

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
i can join as well i have following

Scout Lvl 31 (prolly gonna use that most)
Armsman Lvl 22
Heretic Lvl 25
Sorcerer Lvl 23
Cleric Lvl 20

well i have an whole army of low lvl alts lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom