Can't get enough of FH
Looking for members to fill a xp group.

Basicly this is what im aiming at:

1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech
1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech
1xlvl 50 pac healer ( outside group ) + leech <--- ME! :D
1xlvl 50 mend healer + leech
1xlvl 50 aug shammy ( outside group ) + leech

Yup, you guessed it. We going redcaps in Modernagrav. If redcaps gets too crowded we will go elsewhere, TH for instance.

Im looking for some hardcore xping. Xp plan will be something like this:

- Friday from 12-19, break from 19-21 and we start again from 21 till minimum 02.
- Saturday from 12-19, break from 19-21 and we start again from 21 till minimum 02.
- Sunday from 12-19, break 19-21 and we start again from 21-24

Be there and be on time.

I expect from people who sign up that they are willing to be there at ALL these hours. If you have any doubt wether you can make it or not, DONT sign up plz. :) People who dont show up will get replaced. Dont give the rest of the group the trouble to find a rep though. So dont sign up unless your certain you can be there at all hours plz :)

I expect from people, especially sm's, that their gear is capped etc.

Bring whatever leech you like. However if the leech dings 50 in the middle of the session do NOT just leave. Get another leech or something :)

Post here or pm me if your intrested. I'll sort group thursday.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Damn I'd like to join in, hours are not good for me though. :(

Perhaps I will set my own up, with different times. Good luck and let me know how it goes. :)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I have a L50 full aug shammie, moa2.

I can play all that time apart from Fri 12-19, I get home about 16:00gmt.

Will have a L44.5 leech, then a L20 after that.

So if I could join at 16:00 I'll join in.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
i can join with an aug sham at given times (moa2)(no offence brunore ;)) and leech/play with a 43 sup SM :) (if sham only for buffs shud be np ;))

Got plenty of other leeches if/when SM dings.

/Dracus

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Would be intrested but as i already see you have 2 bb shammy's not worth even offering mine (Moa2 <sniff) :)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
i can join with an aug sham at given times (moa2)(no offence brunore ;)) and leech/play with a 43 sup SM :) (if sham only for buffs shud be np ;))

Got plenty of other leeches if/when SM dings.

/Dracus

Nerf :(

I could be a mend shammie? I heal for 298 without crit (moh2)

Also have group frigs

Often heal for 500+

givf spot, pletty please

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Animus said:
Not working Kraben? :)

Naw Ani.. guess people arent as hardcore as me ^^ I just want the xp grind over with tbh..

Come on peeps, the xp is gonna be beyond your wildest dreams. If its the hours that doesnt suit you then post anyway when you CAN do this ( still fri-sun ) and mayb we can work something out :)

And damn you, Mobius! TOTAL ripoff :D

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
thats like... up to 14 hours of xp :eek7:

12 hours xp a day I believe. By the pace the xp is coming will pretty much cover a toon from 20-50 over the weekend.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Pff, was to lazy to type my own! :)

I know what you mean though, xping REALLY sucks. Its good to get it over with in a few days spree. Its not as if the hours are even bad. Could easily do that if I didn't have other obligations.

Derfel

Fledgling Freddie
healer

I can bring a healer with 30 mend if that qualifies :)
(thekevin)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
oooooh its fri-sunday thought it was during the week

well in that case i can probably do those times, 50 supp SM + leech or 50 shaman bot specced + leech :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
so pac healer spot + leech is taken by me, shammy + leech is taken by Dracus, sup sm + leech is taken by Ormorof.
Thekevin is up for mend healer spot so far although if some1 with higher mend pops up he will get priority.

That leaves us with 1 sup sm+leech spot left and mayb a healer with higher mend.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Come on guys and girls :) Only 1 sup sm + leech spot left.

Setup looks as follows thus far:

1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech -
1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech <--- Ormorof
1xlvl 50 pac healer ( outside group ) + leech <--- ME!
1xlvl 50 mend healer + leech <--- Derfel/Thekevin ( Can be changed if some1 with higher mend turns up before deadline, although if we start his in for the whole weekend )
1xlvl 50 aug shammy ( outside group ) + leech <--- Dracus

If its the early start friday thats holding people off I may be able to postpone the start a few hours. Sign up dammit :D

Josmi

Fledgling Freddie
Can join in with a lvl 50 supp sm(Kimse)

Only problem might be sunday between 15 and 19 but most likely not gonna be a problem

/Jasmino(former)

EDIT: dammit, scratch me wife wont let me off...why even bother having a reallife?:/

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Come on guys and girls :) Only 1 sup sm + leech spot left.

1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech -
1xlvl 50 mend healer + leech <--- Drakan

If its the early start friday thats holding people off I may be able to postpone the start a few hours. Sign up dammit :D

Drakan have joined with healer, 50 mend. Sorry Thekevin :fluffle:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I'm curently PL'ing a Savage so would like to join something like this, BUT!

You don't state if times are GMT or CET, so i presume they are GMT which makes it 13-20 in my time and as I'm 18, living home, i will have to brake off a group maybe 18:30-19:30 or whenever we eat, so can't sign up, due to that.

Else i would love to have come saturday and/or sunday. Tomorrow is locked up for some homework.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
Well, I'm curently PL'ing a Savage so would like to join something like this, BUT!

You don't state if times are GMT or CET, so i presume they are GMT which makes it 13-20 in my time and as I'm 18, living home, i will have to brake off a group maybe 18:30-19:30 or whenever we eat, so can't sign up, due to that.

Else i would love to have come saturday and/or sunday. Tomorrow is locked up for some homework.

All times are CET. Im gonna postpone the xp session till saturday and hopefully we will get going there. Plan is still the same as we start at 12 cet till 19 cet, break from 19-21 ( dinner etc ), then push on till around 02 cet. We continue nxt day ( sunday ) from 12 cet - 19 cet, break 19-21, continue 21-24.

I hope all that have already signed up are still up for it at saturday.

Iceforge I will add you to the list then and hopefully we can work it out :) Although if some1 else pops up that can be more " stable " he gets priority. Although if you get in group and we begin you wont get kicked or anything before you leave urself etc :)

Group THUS far then:

1xlvl 50 sup sm + leech <--- Iceforge
1xlvl 50 mend healer + leech <--- Drakan

Beginning Saturday at 12.00 cet.

/edit
About the breaks during the day we can always work out some others periods where we can do something else for an hour or 2, if it suits all in the group that is. But for starters 19-21 are standard.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
i'll be sending out pm's later today about meeting place, tactics etc etc :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Right then. PM's have been send out to all those involved about details of the hunt.

so:

Iceforge
Ormorof
Drakan
Dracus

Check your inbox :)

We begin tomorrow saturday at 12.00 cet.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Still need comfirmation from Drakan and Dracus. Hope they read this before we go live :) Any1 guilded with them I implore to remind them that we start at 12 cet saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom