Xp 40-45

K

K0nah

got my cleric to 40 pretty fast but definately slower than ye olde pygmys woulda been. since Lyonesse seems to be a wasteland these days and no grps 40ish in DF/barrows where the hell do i take the biatch?

A

Athis

Avalon City in Shrouded Isles is the single most popular 40+ zone.

Y

-yoda-

if you not got SI then i know how u mean ,

finding a 40+ grp is hard 45+ is even harder . only time i get to find a decent grp is if we have DF "which aint often these days"
spent most of my time so far 40+ solo in barrows . and even then its damn hard to find a decent camp spot because of all the lvl 50's using windows mode power lvling an alt at advisors/phantoms/vigi'scelts/whights "which is only decent mobs for me to exp on" :(

all the 40+ action now seems to be in avalon city n oither si areas . classic is now a ghost town as u say for 40+ grps :(

O

old.Wildfire

dear god konah might actually have to get SI :p

J

jilson

if you got SI you might be able to get some decent items for your SC. Oh wait you don't have SC

O

old.Ashgen

43+

Avalon can be quite difficult to get a group below 43.

My lad had to solo in Barrows to 43 then he managed to get groups in Avalon no problem, before that there was a lot of standing about.

That is of course class dependant, clerics and theurgs get groups easy, but other classes (tanks especially) may struggle.

So, you should be OK with your cleric at 40 mate, and I would even try your arm at 38 or 39, as long as you are a real cleric and not a sad buff bot ;)

Regards

Ash

A

acei

You'll be fine with your cleric in Avalon from 40+ in Barrows you might have to be patient to find a group there because most groups will go after the highest cleric they can (and there is no shortage of clerics in Avalon City)

E

Eggy

Originally posted by jilson
if you got SI you might be able to get some decent items for your SC. Oh wait you don't have SC

:clap:

B

baphomet

My Cleric (lvl45) spends nearly ALL his time at Avalon city.
I did try to goto Lyonesse after SI came out, but, as you say, it's dead now.

The XP there is great and lots of cash too.

It is starting to get a bit boring there though, so I'm gonna look for some other group friendly areas in the SI area for a change.

Any ideas out there for alternate loacations where groups lvl 45+ hang out in SI?

B

baphomet

Originally posted by acei
You'll be fine with your cleric in Avalon from 40+ in Barrows you might have to be patient to find a group there because most groups will go after the highest cleric they can (and there is no shortage of clerics in Avalon City)

Never been a problem for me TBH.
Usually, I get paged to join a grp as soon as I login.
If I don't, then it's normally a short wait.

Even then I can just start a new grp, and it's normally full within minutes.

E

Eggy

What about a 40 friar? Recently dinged, and Lyonesse is dead.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Eggy
What about a 40 friar? Recently dinged, and Lyonesse is dead.

IMO, you'd be OK. Probably take a little longer tho.
But when I forst went to Avalon, I was lvl 40.
I was in groups with people sometimes as low as lvl 38.

If that fails, you can always start a group, there's almost always quite a few people standing around the entrance waiting to be invited, and can't be arsed to form a grp themselves.

Anyway, the lvling is pretty darn fast there, so you won't be lvl 40 for long.

I dinged lvl 45 from 44 in one evening. (albeit a LONG evening).

E

enkor

hah, i did 48.3 --> 50 in 2 days in avalon city... gotta admit, its nice xp, but most groups are a bit poop :/

But if you get a nice group thats stays together, its very nice xp ;)

B

bult

went to avalon at lvl 37 was nice and empty then later more ppl started finding thier way there and it became too crowded BUT then u can go to the back entrance wich is alot less camped.
Its a nice spot to exp prolly best one in alb atm but its REALLY booring :p

S

sugah

I went there yesterday with a few people from my guild. Level 36 pallading after 1.5hours i'd done 5 bubs. Quality place :)

F

Flimgoblin

there's shedloads to kill in SI, but, like dartmoor/pennines it's ignored over the easy to get to, easy to find group, Avalon City.

(the new Lyonesse)

E

Ekydus

I miss Lyonesse, give the 4 groups camping Pygmy Goblins again. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom