Xp 30-35

C

Cawr

Where the hell are the Lev 30-35 Groups nowadays?

Used to be Gobbos/Lyon in general - but it is usually, if not always, empty when i check :(

:help:

S

syri

barrows is usually over populated with 30-35s, cause all the cabbys took over lyo...
givf lyo back!

S

smerf

for 30-33 try the fairy frogs in SP and snow.

O

old.Ashgen

Barrows ...

Barrows is fine at off peak times, but on peak times is another story.

It appears to be full of power levelled players who have little clue how to hunt in dungeons, they seem to run around gaining agro and repeated deaths in the process.

They also have little clue of how to build or run a group, which adds to the woes.

Get a good group however and the XP can flow, get a bad one and start looking elsewhere.

I wish people would use Goblins again. They are great XP and money, and with the right group everyone can reap the benefits.

This is not a criticism of everyone, just an observation of recent trips to Barrows :)

Good luck in finding the right group! :)

Regards

Ash

O

old.LandShark

Tanglers being dead I can vaguely understand, but what killed normal gobbos? It's still the best damn exp in albion at that level, surely....

S

'Shy

It sure is, and the drops salvage well too :)

S

sugah

When ever i try gobbo's theres usually no one there or theres just 1 group there thats already full.

H

Hit ^_^

think u will be forced to barrows cause theres were all the goups are when df is closed :\

dm is nice if u got a pbae group tho,
then again think most places are nice whit a pbae group :p

S

sugah

Well if anyone ever feels like making a gobbo's group msg me on either sugah or suki and i'll bring sugah down to them :)

E

Ekydus

Not too long ago I remember 4-5 groups camping the Pygmy Goblins at a time, It's empty now. :eek7:

I personally hate Barrows, I'd pick a Lyonesse group over it any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom