Xnys RM pov 14th of May (Limors)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
...censi vids has the best music imho;)

o/ Agreed, though only cause he used a Gene song in one of them!! TBH I don't mind the music at all in Sta's first vid, I'm more open minded than I was in my youth where if it didn't have a guitar in it then it wasn't proper music. These days I tend to turn off the #insert random metal/hard rock band here# music as it just sounds like every other DAoC vid ever released.

Not seen the 2nd one but the team work in the 1st one was pretty good. Would be good to see the PoV from the others too if they've recording just to see if it's as easy for the front line as it is the back.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
total crap...avoid it as leper...total waste of time... thats for the 1st video

the 2nd video definately is worth watchin.
u can actually ignore the music when u watch the fights, especially the first half of the video
4+ stars imo
:drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i havent seen the movie and cant see it yet. but it feels like you are loling at me :(

poor me :)

:eek: nah i was actually siding with the vamp,"claw!claw you bitch!.....argh feck he has no power! ( IRL ^^ ) :wub:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Music was fine, bit dark and moody for my liking, not as bad as most of the euro rock shit in vids.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
some nice music there!

Dunno about the fights, was to focused on the great tunes!

Or maybe not.. :p

The fights are as people said befor me, abit to much pwn pwn, its too easy for you guys!

You should reroll and play 8x smajt clerics auf der d00hm for the real hard mode! :touch:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
some nice music there!

Dunno about the fights, was to focused on the great tunes!

Or maybe not.. :p

The fights are as people said befor me, abit to much pwn pwn, its too easy for you guys!

You should reroll and play 8x smajt clerics auf der d00hm for the real hard mode! :touch:

14th of may was smooth all through, belive 15th and 16th have abit more diversified fights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom