XMO: Wolverine

Kryten

Old Cow.
Is quite a good game if anyone's after a simple hack n slash.

No real depth to it, but on a recommendation and brief playtest with a friend, rather enjoyed it and bought it myself this morning.

No huge amount of story other than what you'll already know from the films, just run around, jump around and slash/maim/slice/poke people in varying interesting ways. Great little stress buster :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's like the Wolverine version of that Hulk game (that came out for Ang Lee's film, not the more recent/shitter one). Also very similar to Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Nice little tantrum simulator. Kryt, what's the copy protection on it? I saw that it has SecuROM but is it online activations or something?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I thought it was a nice gap filler till God Of War III comes out.
I've only played the demo on the PS3 but very tempted to get the full game.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Completed it today on the X360. Yeah its alright if you like protected hack & slash with some tomb raider elements. But personally I wouldn't of paid full price thankfully it was a rental from LoveFilm with my 2nd 90 day trial :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm surprised at the length tbh, normally these movie tie-ins are a) crap and b) not much longer than the film it's based on. This one is jolly good fun and a very decent length. Some of the executions are very satisfying.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Aye, sorry didn't actually check on the protection. As I said, just mindless, hacky slashy choppy uppy fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom