Xml

W

-wabbit-

Again 8 days ago that the chronicles were updated...better remove this feature completely in stead of make us hope you update it once / 2 days....

whine

S

StormriderX

Problem in xml-files 28 Feb 2003 06:12 GMT
xml-files were updated yesterday after a week but seem to be having problems. Several characters who have recently been added to guilds seem to be missing and all Hibernian characters and guilds are missing. This is a problem with GOA xml-files and will hopefully be fixed soon. Note that this will affect Albion and Midgard characters so that their server-rankings will seem higher than they are.
Belorfyn

That quote was taken from duskwave -_-

F

Fex

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!111oneone

Duskwave is completley seperate from GOA, it is ran by someone who plays the game and thus it is not an answer from GOA.

While I commend you on bumping all the threads connected to the XML and hopefully one of our French pals might see it is infact utterly useless information.

R

Ragnarok1978

Ever considor that it's mytrhic who make the XML, not GOA?

Send whine letters to Mythic and have them send the EU team some working XML instead of half done junk.

E

evilknight

There is a lot of people who don't know the difference btw GOA and Mythic...some even think GOA is making the patches
LOL

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Ever considor that it's mytrhic who make the XML, not GOA?

Send whine letters to Mythic and have them send the EU team some working XML instead of half done junk.

hell i dont care, just give me a working xml page

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom