XML bugs? Kemor?

W

-Wedge-

Yes, could have used rightnow ;)
(but common, too hard to use, and I know you read this :D)

Bug #1, there are a few guilds (not many) that have two characters in a guild with the same name !
Check out this guiild:
http://www.camelot-europe.com/herald/servers/Excalibur/guilds/335.xml
It has Morragao listed twice. (on 16-08-2002)

Bug #2, at least I think this is a bug... Top tradeskillers are listed by name, unless they turn webdisplay ON! Then they are listed as anonymous in the top tradeskiller of a guild, but have the tradeskill lsited by their character...
Check out this guild:
http://www.camelot-europe.com/herald/servers/Excalibur/guilds/391.xml
It has Galerrard as 'anon' turned off, but he's listed as anonymous in the top fletchers list... (I think this should be the other way around :p)

Thats it so far... :p

A

Alrindel

Kind of pointless posting that here. But those bugs and more have already been reported properly on RightNow.

M

matax

I've got a Celt Bard in my Midgard guild according to the Catacombs :rolleyes:

Posted to GOA and got a reply that "there was a problem with the databse" .... "we cannot do anything about it" ... "you will have to restart your guild".

How **** is that ! What because of 1 bad listing in the XML I should get everyone to leave the guild and then restart the guild and get everyone back again ! I know we are a new guild with fairly few members, but trying to get everyone organised to do that would be a nightmare. Bound to be a couple of people that I couldn't get hold of to leave so we would have to take a new name, or lose all the members and potentials looking out for the current name. I can't believe that GOA can't simply have a look at the database and correct it ! Or is this CS receiving my e-mail, filing it under guild database problems and pushing the button to send 'standard e-mail number 357'. Every other area of GOA seems to be getting into gear (patches etc), but this is my first serious contact with CS and it is not good :mad: Doesn't look promising for those other problems then does it, or there will be lots of guilds disbanding ;)

<sorry rant over, just had to let off steam somewhere :)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom