XML broken?

M

Melikor

No updates on stats for a few days - seemed to be working fine then died :(

Prelude to a new patch or something?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
OMG - its been 4 days since i've been able to stroke my e-peen!!! someone sack GOA quick!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
OMG - its been 4 days since i've been able to stroke my e-peen!!! someone sack GOA quick!

Slacking someone cause whatever it is they're doing isn't working, doesn't mean we're all arses, you know?

I suggest you go to some crap store, buy something, and notice that it ain't working. They fix it, it works for a couple of days and then it stops again! (now repeat this a hundred times) And you wouldn't get angry?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
I suggest you go to some crap store, buy something, and notice that it ain't working. They fix it, it works for a couple of days and then it stops again! (now repeat this a hundred times) And you wouldn't get angry?
Youve bought an Ipod Nano then?

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Slacking someone cause whatever it is they're doing isn't working, doesn't mean we're all arses, you know?

You dont pay for XML, its a free service. If they wanted they could remove it.
They only thing you got a right to is the right to play on there server, by there rules.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Melikor said:
No updates on stats for a few days - seemed to be working fine then died :(
Nawww meli... Can't you see how many rps you've zerged now? ;)

(sorry mate just had to ^^ )

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
You dont pay for XML, its a free service. If they wanted they could remove it.
They only thing you got a right to is the right to play on there server, by there rules.

Customer service :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom