Xmas shopping....

C

Ch3tan

With Christmas shopping not really being as busy as last year (or at least on Croydon), how many people have actually started or even finished their xmas shopping yet? It seems as if everyone is leaving it really late this year.

C

Cyfr

I will most likly shop on the internet.. :D

Cheap cheap

D

djpringle

I usually start early December with a few small things and work up to a last minute panic on Chrimbo Eve. Being organised is not my strong point...

C

CAC

i usually spend most of november and december considring who's going to get what, and where im going to get the items from.

then spend about an hour and half trotting round town on 24th december getting the items i need to get (and sometimes with a discount just to get the stuff out the door:clap: )

C

Cdr

heh

I usually get mine quite early, around this time actually. Unfortunately due to a serious lack of funds (read £0) I very much doubt I'll be getting anything this year :(

btw, on a related note - I'm selling my soul for £100

W

Wilier

Mrs Wil has started. She has a list of everything we should get for the everyone in the whole family.

Shame I cant help really...................damn these long days ;)

A

Ash!

Shopping started and completed for the whole family. Most done from the safe distance of a keyboard albeit. Ahh those sat afternoons in December watching the world go mad whilst I am at home ;)

Users who are viewing this thread