xmas quest possible solution

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
cba to test it as i dont own a crafter, but as people have been saying, 3 little tomtes only 2 rewards , a toy sword, rag doll

correct me if im wrong but u can craft these items...

try crafting the other present sounding items from woodwork and then speak to the tomtes with them in your inventory...

u never know ^_^

Groag

Loyal Freddie
Tried that yesterday. I crafted everything that could possibly be a present from all the secondary crafts (toy swords, rag dolls, whistles, scarves, etc.) and tried them all on Offlinger and the Toymakers, they wouldn't take any of them, and there was no change to what they say.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
scrap the quest imo . total waste of time ... wouldnt be so bad if reward was gettable . but seems its screwed up somehow. hence everybody wasting there time trying figure it out.

Tilda

What fun is a quest if you can figure it out in 5 mins flat?

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
No seriously, what's the deal with the toys? The tomte don't seem to want them back :twak:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
What fun is a quest if you can figure it out in 5 mins flat?

5 min? no fun at all. Looking up the guid on warcry or vos in 1 min and getting the damn thing over with and collect xp + reward? still "life-absorbing" but the shortest pain as far as I know.

Also, this doesn't show in the journal, there are no real steps so it's not even a real quest. Who says there's a reward at all? Maybe the fantastic duel between a very small theurgist pet and a normal size one is supposed to be so much fun that we shouldn't even THINK about a reward after, huh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom