Xmas deliveries

B

Big G

All,

At xmas time due to increased volumes and holidays, the royal mail tend to be a touch ghey by loosing things and stuff being delayed.

My question is this: if I order hardware on the 22nd of this month and have it delivered by next day Amtrak courier, will it get there on the 23rd? or do couriers suffer the same bouts of delay as the royal mail?

There was nothing on Amtrak's webby, just wondered if anyone has any experience of this.

Ta

G

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Big G
All,

At xmas time due to increased volumes and holidays, the royal mail tend to be a touch ghey by loosing things and stuff being delayed.

They lost my application and interview forms :(

T

Tom

Originally posted by Big G
All,

My question is this: if I order hardware on the 22nd of this month and have it delivered by next day Amtrak courier, will it get there on the 23rd? or do couriers suffer the same bouts of delay as the royal mail?

There was nothing on Amtrak's webby, just wondered if anyone has any experience of this.

Ta

G

Should be ok, its a courier, and you'll be paying for specific delivery times.

C

Cyfr

should be fine. couriers final day before xmas is 23rd I think tho :)

A

Ash!

I use Citylink for our business and their last delivery is Xmas eve before 12.00

Users who are viewing this thread