XDA II... hmmm

Gray

FH is my second home
Well, because i work at o2, i have loads of people flashing these about, i dont particularly have a need for an XDA II (Or any type of PDA) because all i need in a phone is an alarm clock, and obviously a phone to phone people.

They brought out something new for the XDA II, something which i havent seen before, its a keyboard, but no! Not just any keyboard, but an Infrared one, but NO not just *any* infrared keyboard.

Its not actually a physical keyboard, its just an image of a keyboard, and all you do is tap the desk and it types, i was impressed, all it was, was a little block which connects to the XDA II and et voila! You have your own little keyboard which lights up in the dark!

I have just been checking Google and there isnt anything on this new accessory, but im sure we're going to see somethin like this in the future regarding PCs and what not.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Actually that's pretty old, it started out as an iPaq widget as shown at COMDEX a couple of years ago and HTC just got the manufacturer to adapt the design. Oh, and damn does it chew through your battery, even with the BackPack connected.

I was quite fond of the XDA-II when I first got it, but now tbh it's just another PDA to me with a built-in cellular device. Cool if your company want to buy you one and pay for GPRS, less cool if you shell out on one yourself only to see an equivalent which supports EDGE arrive on the market 6 months later.

Xav

Gray

FH is my second home
damn you for ruining the moment :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom