xD save toby?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
wouldnt wanna distract u all from the gimmly posts etc, but thought this was a pretty funny website and original.... not saying i approve but certainly makeing him some money and lots of enemies :p check out the hate mail was kinda lolz :>

http://savetoby.com/
 

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
895
A stupid plan, all about making money :eek: What kind of idiot comes up with such a thing? :wanker:
 

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
2,756
Equador said:
A stupid plan, all about making money :eek: What kind of idiot comes up with such a thing? :wanker:
2 college guys.
the stupid thing is that people give him money.
as cute as that rabbit is, i'd like to see them actually eat it. i doubt they would.
 

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
never had rabbit for dinner ? quite tasty actually
 

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
895
That's what is most surprising. The only reason people pay money is because they make sure you know "how cute and lovely" the bunny is, yet people all over the globe eat them every day, but they manage to turn it into a plan to make money out of it, and it's actually working...crazy people in this world. :touch:
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
belxavier said:
wouldnt wanna distract u all from the gimmly posts etc, but thought this was a pretty funny website and original.... not saying i approve but certainly makeing him some money and lots of enemies :p check out the hate mail was kinda lolz :>

http://savetoby.com/
original? this is like the 7th i see, the 1st one was original but all others are just stupid morons who keep extending the time limit all the time just before its almost up....

doubt anything is gonna die at all, they probably took a picture of their little sisters rabbit

hmmmmm which gives me a good idea, should start a site like that, 'www.save2dumbstudents.com' or smt
 

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
Morchaoron said:
original? this is like the 7th i see, the 1st one was original but all others are just stupid morons who keep extending the time limit all the time just before its almost up....

doubt anything is gonna die at all, they probably took a picture of their little sisters rabbit

hmmmmm which gives me a good idea, should start a site like that, 'www.save2dumbstudents.com' or smt

well i guess i dont spend as much time on web as u too see more :p, point is they extend deadline beacause unless they reach sum would have to kill/eat it as otherwise it becomes fraud...but yes rabbit is good, imo make a nice meal with toby! xD
 

Thadius

FH is my second home
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
8,824
Slap it in a stewwing pan with some carrots, green beans, potatoes, swedes(not the Ulrika Johnson type :p ) a bit of bisto/oxo

Tasty and nurishing meal

Can also be frozen once cooked and reheated in the microwave
 

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
13,457
i presonally would pay all the money in my savings account to see the arseholes that make things like this roasted with an apple in their gob and an onion up their arse.

people eat rabbit all the time, its a healthy taisty meat afaik, the chinese eat cats and dogs and its normal to them, the french eat horse, i eat cows chickens pigs the usual farm yard animals.

my point being all kinds of folk eat and find it acceptable to eat these things but to use emotional blackmail in a sick scam like this joke or real is to me anyway totally fucking foul and the kind of rancid shit head that would do this should be chopped up and used as fertiliser on a cabbage plantation and fed to bunny rabbits.

as you can see ive got no qualms about dismembering people when they pull sick tricks, however animal cruelty is completely out of order and should never be encouraged or tolerated ...................



unless its that FUCKING CRAZY FROG GAAAAAAAH KILL THE BUGGER!!!!
 

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
15,260
well its not animal cruelty. there is nothing on the site to suggest the animal is being treat wrongly. you even said its acceptable to eat rabbits. and what is wrong with emotional black mail? maybe if people were not weak then they wouldnt be giving money :).
 

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,096
Morchaoron said:
would be funny if the rabbit dies of a heart attack ^^

would be better if someone set up a save the wolf/fox site and moved in next door and accidently unleashed it xD
 

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
13,457
Morchaoron said:
would be funny if the rabbit dies of a heart attack ^^
LMAO
"wtf man?? my person keeps sayin he gonna be cookin me and shit a bunny cant be copin' with that kind of shit man.... oof my left paw's gone numb waaaaRrrrrghhhh!!!!..... Quick someone call rolf harris ffs im down BUNNY DOWN FFS NERF!!!!"
 

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,714
Ezteq said:
LMAO
"wtf man?? my person keeps sayin he gonna be cookin me and shit a bunny cant be copin' with that kind of shit man.... oof my left paw's gone numb waaaaRrrrrghhhh!!!!..... Quick someone call rolf harris ffs im down BUNNY DOWN FFS NERF!!!!"
"hiya fellas, well erm... you know the save toby thing we were doing.... well erm.... he eehmmmm...... he was old and stuff and ehmmm...."


or ofcourse, most likely it will be like this:
"We received the $50000 before the time was up, unfortunately we already ate him 6 months ago, kkthx4cashbye"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom