Xbox360 Elite ripped apart video

Yaka

Part of the furniture
GameTrailers have vid of a Xbox360 Elite being taken apart bit by bit and various bits from chip die size to scaler chip being described in detial as some bloke takes apart his 360 Elite

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That was actually a pretty interesting Video. I wonder how much you could actually replace yourself though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
if anything needs replacing the rod then its the Xclamp, you can add like i did a front fan the front of all x360 mobos have 3 holes with solder in em for a 3 pin plug i my self stuck in 12db 40mm fan. but its been prioven by sboxhackers.net and xbox-scene peeps that xclamp fixes and avoids the ring of death issues

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
if anything needs replacing the rod then its the Xclamp, you can add like i did a front fan the front of all x360 mobos have 3 holes with solder in em for a 3 pin plug i my self stuck in 12db 40mm fan. but its been prioven by sboxhackers.net and xbox-scene peeps that xclamp fixes and avoids the ring of death issues

Considering swapping out the fans in my 360 soon for some higher CFM but lower DB fans. I will probably whip the X-clamp off as well and maybe artic silver the gpu/cpu cores at the same time.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Got me and elite + new tv last weekend(spent £950 in 1day :<) not had a console since ps1 came out, and so far am i quite impressed... not about to rip it open any time soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom