Xbox Live Subscription Codes

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
This might be a little cheeky and if it breaks any CoC then please edit my post and make me see the error of my ways.

I've been trying to get onto Xbox Live for the best part of the day, me being the eejit i am when it comes to anything remotley technical have struggled on for about 3 hours this afternoon before going out and buying the correct cable for the job. So I then get back and get the connection working properly and thinking i have a free working 2 month subs offer ( came with project gotham racing) thought i could just put that in and start playing. How wrong I was, the offer expired at the end of march and im now left having to wait untill tommorow to get this sorted.

Now that i've (hopefully) made you feel sorry for me i'll go ahead with the question. Has anyone got a working subs code they arent planning on using? If you do please PM or email me at ........

Again if this breaks the CoC on the forums then just delete the thread.

Thank you for wasting your time reading through my pish.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll leave this as long as nobody starts posting codes here, e-mail not allowed though (CoC). You should however subscribe to X-Box live.

*glares*

Whipped

Part of the furniture
At less than £40 a year it's the best thing Microsoft ever did imo

Yaka

Part of the furniture
bleh i had a 2 month freebie thing with FSW but i gave that to someone.

:/ get a live account m8 you is missing out on steel battelion and FSW

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I signed up for live after buying the £40 for the set up pack and im loving it, adds a whole new dimension to the games i have, i seem to have spent way too much time on PGR2 over the last week!

If anyones interested my GT is Fexed

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My mate has my X-Box atm, gave me what he thought was my one back and it turns out it's his bloody brothers :(

no name

Fledgling Freddie
Look Mom, I not only don't know how pyramid schemes work, but I only signed up to spam this. Bye everybody.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh no! Idiot alert!

Someone doesnt realise how the trial works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom