xbox 360

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
anyone know a good place to buy one? i've checked Game and Play tho i'm sure they can be found cheaper else where.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Looks better than one :)

What prices have you found? I'd say it would be cheaper to get a 2nd hand one.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I dont buy 2nd hand hardware, refuse to do it :p as for what prices i've found I think the cheapest i've seen so far is £149.99 but iirc you didnt get a big HD or any games with that one :p as for the ps3 being better I agree, but I want this so I can play games with family online.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Factor in the cost of a live sub then mate. It's much cheaper to go the ps3 route, all things considered. It doubles as a great blu ray player too.

I had to keep my xbrick for gears 3, but I will not buy any more games for it now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Bit pointless if all his family/friends have a Xbox though.

Though I agree that the PS3 is the better machine, even though mine hasn't been used for anything but a media player since gran turismo.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aye they've all got 360's its literally the only reason i'm take a 360 over a ps3.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sucks to be you mate! Get new friends :)

When do you want one? The xmas price wars will start soon, so should be some tasty bundles coming, what games are you after?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sucks to be you mate! Get new friends :)

When do you want one? The xmas price wars will start soon, so should be some tasty bundles coming, what games are you after?

black ops/mw3 i guess thats what they all play, few games for offline play aswell tho like final fantasy / ff style games.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Go to Tesco they do 360s for £150.99 the 250gig ones. And no don't get a PS3 unless you have deformed hands for their shit control pads.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
already getting put off by the 360 idea tbh, just read that Microshit got hacked and 200,000 peoples credit card details were stolen from xbox live, not that i'd store my details but if their security is that shit I dont think I can be fucked.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
From what I've read Xbox LIVE hasn't been hacked, a load of idiots have fallen for some form of phishing scam. That and apparently some EA games servers have been hacked, Fifa 12/BF3 for example.

Aada

Part of the furniture
From what I've read Xbox LIVE hasn't been hacked, a load of idiots have fallen for some form of phishing scam. That and apparently some EA games servers have been hacked, Fifa 12/BF3 for example.

This.

XBL has not been hacked it's the usual phishing shit people fall for time and time again.

A PS3 with all the shit that happened to PSN is a safer option?

I question your thinking tbh as if your family and friends all have a 360 then it's a no brainer, i'm sorry but the PSN isn't even near the standard what XBL is right now, the whole interface is a pile of wank it looks totally bland and trying to play and chat with friends is a chore.

Do yourself a favour and your wallet and buy a 360, buy the GOW triolgy and Forza 4 will keep you busy for a good while.

Gray

FH is my second home
My old version of my 360 died a few months ago, good ol Red Ringer which couldn't be fixed, so am keeping an eye on these new 360's now, specially as they seem much better than the original 360's.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wait tbh not long till the xmas sales are gonna start and ms are supposed to be snipping the price to counter ninty doing the same to the wii..

the new S 360s arnt bad fan is not as noisey as the elites or premiums. tho still some waht noiser than my ps3 if im playing it more than 2 hours

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
wait tbh not long till the xmas sales are gonna start and ms are supposed to be snipping the price to counter ninty doing the same to the wii..

the new S 360s arnt bad fan is not as noisey as the elites or premiums. tho still some waht noiser than my ps3 if im playing it more than 2 hours
Yaka, would you like Mavis Beacon Typing for Christmas? :p

Yaka

Part of the furniture
didnt know they still made those, why not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom